Cartoon
Other Kid shows
Soap Operas - can include desperate housewives and OC
Celebrity Reality Show - CBB and "I'm a celebrity get me outta here"
General Public Reality Show - BB

so what are yours...

reese35

Comedy- Malcolm in the Middle
Cartoon - South Park, Looney Tunes (the classics! ;D)
Other Kid shows - I'm not tellin. ;)
Soap Opreas - Days of our Lives, Degrassi, General Hospital, Y&R
Celebrity Reality Show - none as of now.
General Public Reality Show - American Idol

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Comedy- Malcolm in the Middle
Cartoon- Space Ghost: coast to coast ;D
Other Kid shows- Doug
Soap Operas - none, hate em!
Celebrity Reality Show - don't like these either
General Public Reality Show - ....dont like these either ;D

Murph

Comedy- Two & a Half Men, My Name is Earl, MITM
Cartoon- Family Guy
Other Kid shows- Hey Arnold, Rugrats
Soap Operas - None ;D
Celebrity Reality Show - I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of Here (David Gest = genius)
General Public Reality Show - None anymore, used to like Big Brother, but PETE winning annoyed me.

owen10

Comedy- Friends
Cartoon - dunno
Other Kid shows - dunno
Soap Operas - OC,Eastenders and Hollyoaks
Celebrity Reality Show - "I'm a celebrity get me outta here"(yes David Guest was pretty pro)
General Public Reality Show - BB

Orayne

Comedy : Malcolm in the middle (of course!):tongue:
Cartoon : :blink:
Other kids show :I don't know..
Soap Opera : none
Celebrity Reality Show : I don't know
General Public Reality show : La nouvelle star (It's the french equivalent of American Idol)

cadmiumgold

comedy:MITM, my wife and kids, everybody hates chris
Cartoon: the simpsons
Other kids show: arthur,the suite life of zach cody
soap opera: desperate housewives
I hate reality TV

AlexTheMartian

Comedy - Malcolm in the Middle, George Lopez, Home Improvement, Everybody Loves Raymond, Two and a Half Men, and actually any other comedy I can go sit an watch, love them all
Cartoon - Futurama, Family Guy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Fairly OddParents, The Simpsons
Other Kid shows - Drake & Josh, Ned's Declassified, iCarly
Soap Operas - Well, drama not soap, but Weeds on Showtime network, and next would be Smallville
Celebrity Reality Show - None, unless The Osbournes counts as that, I loved that show
General Public Reality Show - None, I hate them too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

Comedy- Malcolm, almost any decent sitcom (including The Office, Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men, etc etc), Freaks and Geeks (close but not exactly sitcom), Psych (same with F&G), Cheap Seats (top flight sarcasm).
Animated (changed the category since I don't really watch "cartoons" per se): Clerks: The Animated Series, Corneil and Bernie, Daria (topper flight sarcasm).
Other Kid Shows- Ned's Declassified, Drake and Josh (not too much, really).
Soaps- Nope
Celebrity Reality Show- Nope
General Public Reality Show- Nope

AlexTheMartian

Comedy- Malcolm, almost any decent sitcom (including The Office, Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men, etc etc), Freaks and Geeks (close but not exactly sitcom), Psych (same with F&G), Cheap Seats (top flight sarcasm).
Animated (changed the category since I don't really watch "cartoons" per se): Clerks: The Animated Series, Corneil and Bernie, Daria (topper flight sarcasm).
Other Kid Shows- Ned's Declassified, Drake and Josh (not too much, really).
Soaps- Nope
Celebrity Reality Show- Nope
General Public Reality Show- Nope

I just turned on Nick and saw Ned's Declassified, and forgot it is one of the ones I like. So I added it to mine.

I also forgot about Two and a Half Men, thats one of my fav shows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

Nope, but I've seen 'em all. Whenever I catch it on the TVGuide, I watch some.

Shows directed towards younger people get more boring after the first runthrough, but more sophisticated ones can get even better the next few times around. For example, I don't think there's any subtle joke I missed in the series, unfortunately.

MalcolmFun

Comedy: Malcolm In the Middle, Seinfeld, Monk
it doesnt matter if they are repeats and I have seen every episode of Malcolm and Seinfeld 3 times, I will watch those before other sitcoms. I get annoyed with others that they are lame and not to funny.

drama: Law and order, Criminal minds, Breaking Bad

mindgames all :)

soap opera: no
cartoon: not really any more

reality: total crap I never watch the shows themselves, but I'll confess to sometimes watching Talk Soup or whatever summary shows just so that I know what is going on and am not culturally clueless and stuck in a time warp from the pre-reality era. I can name the highlights from different ones like Ozzy being unintelligible, the "Chicken of the sea" question or the %$*& that valet stole my Porshe problem.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Comedy: Malcolm In the Middle, Seinfeld, Monk
it doesnt matter if they are repeats and I have seen every episode of Malcolm and Seinfeld 3 times

Only 3? I've seen Francis Escapes on TV like eight or nine times! MITM was on Monday nights here, so on all the long weekends they'd show a rerun, and it was always that episode.

MalcolmFun

Only 3? I've seen Francis Escapes on TV like eight or nine times! MITM was on Monday nights here, so on all the long weekends they'd show a rerun, and it was always that episode.

Let me be more specific and maybe one up you. Malcolm is the only show I have recorded and saved every single episode. (I would never have bothered with all the trouble if they would actually sell the DVD but there you go....)
I have specifically watched the entire series 3 times, in order, from my recordings. So that is just the baseline. That only takes about 3 months if you watch 1 or 2 a day and isnt to hard if you dont really watch much current TV :lol:

you can add on the times I watched while I was originally recording it and the episodes I watched in the first years of the show before I said hey let me record this show. Since I have it recorded there is no reason for me to watch in syndication any more but the novelty of sometimes getting someone else to watch an episode with me may cause me to do so anyway:lol: That last one is the best actually and what gave me the idea to contribute to the thread about fan generated commentary.

Not really sure I can match 8 or 9 for any particular episode though.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I had the idea of recording the episodes early in Season 4, and I also have the whole of Season 5, and the last 4 I think of Season 2.

Now that I have the whole series either on disc or on my hard drive, I just watch those instead, advertisment-free. In NZ there were only 2 ad-breaks per show, but here there are 3, the first being within 5 minutes of the show even starting!

cadmiumgold

I watched the first 3 seasons on malcolm and bits of the 4th but bbc2 was crap so anyway I have watched the rest last year, the whole run of the series then and this year and there are still jokes I only just get and things I notice now and I love it so much I can watch them again and again. Sky one is great with repeats and have a really good time slot so its great getting my fix every night.

The only other sitcom I can bear to watch over and over again is the simpsons.

Wemboy

I'm going to be strict with myself and only pick one each, else I'll be here all night.

Comedy- Seinfeld (sorry folks!)
Cartoon- South Park
Kid shows- Pocoyo's pretty trippy:blink:, and it has Stephen Fry narrating so it automatically goes up in my estimation
Soap Operas - Coronation Street, love it!
Reality Show- Well I don't really like them, but I am partial to spot of X Factor of a Saturday night

Best TV show ever is The Wire: FACT!