Does anyone else here have The Sims (1 or 2) ?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Does anyone else here have The Sims (1 or 2) ?

Default Does anyone else here have The Sims (1 or 2) ?

I've had TS2 for several months but haven't been able to play it until 2 nights ago when I got my new PC . It is SO much better than TS1, eg the graphics are more realistic, houses can be more than just 2 floors, the people actually grow - the list goes on.

Default Re: Does anyone else here have The Sims (1 or 2) ?

Coincidentally, I just this week purchased the Sims 2 for a reduced price of £19.99. Its really great, the last time I played the Sims original was over a 2 years ago and I have to say that I am really really impressed by the new Sims 2.

I have though decided not to buy any of the addon packs for the Sims 2, quite honeslty I don't think they are worth the money.

Ive got all the sims 1 and all (so far) of the sims 2. I get hooked on them!! I agree with you Admin, that the expansion packs are'nt worth the money but i really like some of the extras, especially on the sims 2 expansions. I probably use the extras, like the colleges and nightlife towns more than anything. Id recommend university more than nightlife though. You dont really get that much more on nightlife.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

When the original Sims came out, I was a Simoholic--not even kidding. I remember trying to convince my mom to take me to teh store and let me buy it, but I couldn't convince her. Coincidentally enough, they were selling it a book sale at school so I bought it myself. I had so many awesome families! That was a few years ago though; I haven't played games in forever. I bought the Sims 2 a couple of months back and played for a couple of weeks and it was a lot of fun, but then I kind of ended up doing other things. I like games, but have trouble finding time to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Coincidentally, I just this week purchased the Sims 2 for a reduced price of £19.99.
    $19.99!!!! Far out that's cheap!!!

Actually it will be more like $35 in dollars. But Its still cheap, mine was something like £35!
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

I have a load of the original sims (expansion packs) and i have the sims 2 and the sims 2 university!! All i can say is that i'm a big fan of the sims!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

i had most of the first ones and i have sims2 and university i am getting the sims nightlife for christmas i cant wait!!!

I've never played Sims 2. I find that extremely surprising.

I used to have some really old Sims game and I got bored of it. Plus I have a game called School Tycoon that was fun for a while but I never had the time to play it. I didn't know of MITM back then, so I didn't create any of the characters (that should be interesting. I just might do that now!).

Maybe I'll pick up TS2 sometime.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

TS2 is way better, you should get it