OMG, Think about this a a cool PC game!

If this game was created by EA Games would you but it?

• Total voters

owen10

MITM Sims
Are you thinking ???
Read below to find out more!

Like they make a neigbourhood, with the wilkerson family in it, and the neigbours you see in all the episodes. They can put Otto's ranch in the town, and Stevies house etc.

Then you can play in any of the houses, or just create you own family, and you can make characters grow up, fall in love, have babies, marriage, What ever you wanted to happen, because this way You could be like creating as many episodes, series's as you want, because your in control.
You can have like your own little Mitm story, that your the director of.
:) ;) :D ;D
What do you think?

reese35

Um... WHERE would we play it? ???

Let me remind you that this is a board where you can make up your own MitM games, not advertise.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think you can create your own neighborhoods and people and stuff in the Sims. Feel free to upload your neighborhood files here and others can enjoy them.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Did I make a thread similar to this on the old VC about a year ago? ;D ;)
Anyways, yes I believe this would be an AWESOME game

AlexTheMartian

I made the MITM family in The Sims 2 before. Hal acted like a kid and was a useless parent, Lois was a pretty normal mom, Dewey was just like how he was on MITM, Reese became a successful business man, and Malcolm became a stay-at-home couch potato

they all looked as close as possible, with personalities the closest I can make it.

It all reminded me of the MITM episode when Malcolm played a game similar to the sims, and his character ended up being super fat and had to be fork-lifted up.... hmm very similar to how he ended up when I played, lol

AlexTheMartian

i know he out-lived beyond his parents, but i cant remember if he was the first of the kids to die, but he might have been.

Actually, both reese and dewey left the house to start their own families

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Really? My Sims have never died of old age. I thought they could live forever! In the original Sims, the kids never even grew up!

AlexTheMartian

yardgames said:
Really? My Sims have never died of old age. I thought they could live forever! In the original Sims, the kids never even grew up!

Well, maybe The Sims 2 is different?

On the Sims 2, they get all old with gray hair, and then the Grim Reaper comes and the persons dies. And where they die, there is a gravestone. which is funny becuase you can end up with a gravestone in your kitchen! lol. But you can then move the gravestone outside.

AlexTheMartian

no when he grew up and was in his 20s (i dont know for sure, a guess)

am I the only one here that know that people actually grow up in The Sims 2?? lol

yardgames

Retired Administrator
EA owns Maxis, who created the Sims. EA's one of the biggest video game makers that there is. They have quite a repertoire, actually.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I attempted to build the Wilkersons' house in The Sims 2 based on Sam's floorplan sometime last year, but it was too hard to build the exact house so I ended up giving up :unsure: I might have another attempt sometime.

Woohoo this is my 600th post! :thumbup1: