Happy New Year!

Ryebeach

I just want to thank everyone involved in getting MITMVC back up and running this year. It was a great early Christmas present when Mike let me know the forum was back on Christmas eve! :)

Just in the course of a week, the board has grown in membership and features and I know great things are ahead for the coming year. All my best to everyone here for a safe, happy and healthy 2007. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks Rye. I'm glad I could provide the hosting for such a wonderful group of people. Have a great New Years everyone!

reese35

I'm glad to have all of you guys back. Thanks for the hosting grounds, Sam, and thanks, all of you, for not having a fit against me. :p :p :p

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I too am glad that we have grown in membership in just this past week(not much, but it's something). Let's keep working together for a great VC this coming year!
Happy new years and God be with yall(sorry for that last bit of southern slang)! :)

AlexTheMartian

2007 will be a good year, for this board, and for me.. im going to start working out at the gym, I am going to begin an internship in Hollywood which i have yet to officially start, and im slowly raising up my grades in college so my graduation in 2008 will be a smooth one.

and 7 is good luck ;D go 2007!