Dewey's Therapy Sessions

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Just wondering if "Dewey's Therapy Sessions" is airing yet, and if so, what you guys think. I saw some clips of it yesterday on YouTube and http://www.frankie-muniz.info. I can't remember when filming wrapped up of MITM, but between then and the filming of "Dewey's Therapy Sessions", Erik Per Sullivan has changed quite a bit, with longer hair and a deeper voice.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I think the clips on the website you listed is all there is. I don't think it's going to be an actual show.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Oh, ok so it's just an online thing, like the similar clips on the FOX site. Thanks for that Christina.

Murph, why do you find him annoying?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Read the "characters you hate" thread, and you'll see why Murph can't stand Dewey. :D
About these clips...Mike(Reese35) has posted some of them on youtube. Go to his profile on there(bigtubeman) and you should be able to watch em. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, all the clips are online, but didn't they actually show them on TV before the eps during the latter part of season 7 in the UK? It was a promotional thing, if I'm not mistaken.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, I watched all of those already; I thought they were great, it just would have been better if he had done these little "therapy" sessions between commercial breaks and going back to the episode.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Those were really interesting, I enjoyed them. If for no other reason than because it was a little bit of a snippet of new MITM and even just a few months after Graduation Erik looked so different!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was asking myself "what did he do to his hair?!" ;D I mean, why does it look...reddish? I thought it was blondish or something.

Ryebeach

Thanks for posting those links, Mike. I remember seeing some of those last summer when they linked to on the old boards but I don't think I'd seen them all before. I wish FOX had the foresight to put together something like that as the show was coming to a close. It would have been great for the US fans.

reese35

Nah, he's just following on the fad of today's hairstyle - longer hair! But that Flash does make his hair look red. :p

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
So his hair isn't red? I can swear it looks red! Watch the things! It's red! ;D
On a seperate note, I personally think Erik looks...cooler, with that short haircut he had in the show. :)

reese35

l0l There's a few more therapy sessions on frankie-muniz.info, but "due to unforeseen circumstances", the stupid site's down! :mad: And I can't contact the webmaster on account of it. How's that for hi-jinks!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
The guys who run Frankie's website don't have time to mess with us peasents :D ;D
In all, how many "Dewey Therapy Sessions" are there?

reese35

I think there are 8-9-ish. There's the first 5, then "School", "Malcolm" and "Reese". I forget if there's a 9th one, so we'll just say 8 sessions. ;)