Where are they now

Ryebeach

I added another project to Justin Berfield's list. His J2TV production company has another project in the works. It's entitled, "The Pet Detective" and I believe it is reality based. It will air on Animal Planet but that's all the information that I have at this point. As Justin releases more info, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

As a side note, if you have a chance, please do check out Justin's completely redesigned production company website, www.j2tv.com - It's been undergoing redesign for the past few months and it just went live yesterday. You can check out more info about all of Justin's producing projects, including a trailer to "Romance and Cigarettes." More info coming soon about a US release for that film as well.

Justin's official website, www.officialjustinberfield.com, is also undergoing redesign and should be back up and running with a brand new look in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

wando

Erik Per Sullivan has made an 'indie' movie called MO.
he looks totally different, hes not a kid no more

http://www.mofilm.net/

no release date as yet, but watch the trailer.

n.b. i do apologyse if someone else has posted this before me.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hey! Im baaaaaaccckkk!!!!!
.........silence, then a groan by all the members. ;D
Lol, anyways, I might wanna see that "Mo" movie. Man, when Mike told me about it and I checked it out, I saw how different Erik looked, and shook my head in disbelieve. He looks so grown up it's amazing.

Ryebeach

tony_montana said:
Hey! Im baaaaaaccckkk!!!!!
.........silence, then a groan by all the members. ;D
Lol, anyways, I might wanna see that "Mo" movie. Man, when Mike told me about it and I checked it out, I saw how different Erik looked, and shook my head in disbelieve. He looks so grown up it's amazing.
Welcome back, Tony! :)

I agree, "Mo" looks to be an interesting film and it will be good to see Erik in a more dramatic role, than that of Dewey on MITM. Thanks for the heads-up about the film, Wando.

The World Premiere of "Mo" will be at the Malibu International Film Festival, in Malibu, California on April 14th. The film was chosen to be the centerpiece film at the festival and will be screening at 7:30pm.

Press release: http://home.businesswire.com/portal...d=news_view&newsId=20070404005217&newsLang=en

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
It looks incredible! and I don't say that lightly!

The trailer really moved me - and got me really interested in what the hell was going on. The press release ^ clears a few things up.

Go ERIK!

AlexTheMartian

wando said:
Erik Per Sullivan has made an 'indie' movie called MO.
he looks totally different, hes not a kid no more

http://www.mofilm.net/

no release date as yet, but watch the trailer.

n.b. i do apologyse if someone else has posted this before me.

Erik now looks like Dean Collins from The War At Home... i think it is because they both have blond hair... and talking about hair... i swear Erik's changed hair styles like at least 10 times in that trailer! :eek: lol

Ryebeach

Updates on two of Bryan Cranston's upcoming projects. See my initial post in this thread for details about each one.

A tentative release date for Hard Hour is set for this November. More specifics coming soon.

"Fallen," the miniseries, will air on ABC Family for four hours over three consecutive nights; August 3, 4 and 5. Specific time TBA.

Source: ABC Famiy Upfront News

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Updates on two of Bryan Cranston's upcoming projects. See my initial post in this thread for details about each one.

A tentative release date for Hard Hour is set for this November. More specifics coming soon.

"Fallen," the miniseries, will air on ABC Family for four hours over three consecutive nights; August 3, 4 and 5. Specific time TBA.

Source: ABC Famiy Upfront News

thanks for the update.

will do a front page post bout those 2 projects of his soon. as the news broke on them before the relaunch of the site.

rzombie1988

The actor who played Richie was recently on a commercial playing a guy fixing a roof. I'm sorry that I can't remember more details about it, but it was very cool seeing him.

reese35

Speaking of commercials, Emy was on commercials for Soyjoy nutrition bars. This one - I don't think I've seen it on the tube! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I haven't heard much about Bryan Cranston. Is he doing anything at all?
Oh, and Rye, what's shaking with Justin Berfield's site? Is it EVER gonna be back? ;)

Ryebeach

Oh, and Rye, what's shaking with Justin Berfield's site? Is it EVER gonna be back? ;)

Hey Tony! Welcome back! :)

Justin's new, redesigned site went live a couple months back. Check it out: www.officialjustinberfield.com - There's a new gallery and other cool new features. J2's site was redesigned a few months before that. Not sure if you've had a chance to check that out either: www.j2tv.com - Hope you like the new designs and features. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Am I crazy or did they re-redesign that since the last time you gave us the links? Those problems we mentioned last time don't seem to be there anymore.

Ryebeach

Am I crazy or did they re-redesign that since the last time you gave us the links? Those problems we mentioned last time don't seem to be there anymore.

The sites haven't been redesigned since last time but they may have been tweaked a bit in recent weeks to work out the viewing issues you raised before.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I thought something was different. :D I guess I'm so used to the old one and I only visited the new version that once that it seemed to be brand new all over again but certainly indeed everything worked very well this time around. :)

Ryebeach

I thought something was different. :D I guess I'm so used to the old one and I only visited the new version that once that it seemed to be brand new all over again but certainly indeed everything worked very well this time around. :)

Glad to hear all is well with the viewing of Justin's and J2's sites. Thanks Sam! :)