Where are they now

Ryebeach

AlexTheMartian said:
oh cool. I like "How I Met Your Mother", well because Neil Patrick Harris is super hilarious, and he kind of looks like a college roommate I had, lol
It is a cool show, but I think it airs opposite another show I watch because I've only seen a handful of episodes. Did you happen to catch Bryan's first appearance last fall on the show? Unfortunately, I missed it but from the episode reviews I read, Bryan was great as the demanding boss of one of the main characters. And from that one episode, they decided to make his role a recurring one. :) I hope he appears in more episodes this season and in future seasons.

AlexTheMartian

i like the show, but i rarely catch it, becuase if it is not on my "mental schedule" of what shows i should watch every night, I would never get to watch it.

I also like two and a half men that same night on that channel

you can tell i love sitcoms ;D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
reese35 said:
Add Emy Coligado (Piama) to the list. She did a guest stint on "Grey's Anatomy" as one of the victims of a mega car accident. Baby on the way... with a shard of glass going into the heart. Oof.

And - sorry for reporting this late - but that eppy's on right now.

(What a way to mark a 200th post, huh? :D)

I saw that eppy! It was really good. Emy did an excellent job in a drama role.

I also saw David Anthony Higgins (Craig) on that new sitcom Big Day that comes on ABC Tuesday nights. I don't know if he's a regular character cause I've only seen the show once or twice. I think it might have been canceled cause it hasn't been on in a few weeks.

Ryebeach

Wildcat said:
I saw that eppy! It was really good. Emy did an excellent job in a drama role.

I also saw David Anthony Higgins (Craig) on that new sitcom Big Day that comes on ABC Tuesday nights. I don't know if he's a regular character cause I've only seen the show once or twice. I think it might have been canceled cause it hasn't been on in a few weeks.
Emy did an amazing job on that episode. I'm not a fan of "Grey's Anatomy" but I did tune in to see her performance.

I believe "Big Day" completed it's 13 episode run earlier this month and I doubt it'll be back, due to rather low ratings but we'll find out for sure at the May upfronts. I kept meaning to watch the show as I liked the sound of the premise but with the holidays and such, time just got away from me.

Also, I just added a #6 to Bryan's upcoming work. He sure seems to be keeping busy. This is in my original post but here it is again:

6. Thank God You're Here - This new show is an improvisational comedy series from the producers of American Idol. The show is along the lines of "Who's Line is it Anyways,' where a group of performers perform skits in an attempt to outdo each other. NBC has ordered six one-hour episodes to start with. Bryan will appear in the pilot and may appear in the other episodes although that remains to be seen. No release date as of yet but I'll keep you posted.

Source: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117957561.html?categoryid=2467&cs=1&query=bryan+cranston

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Not trying to get off subject, but do we really have to take away rep. from punkygrl just because she used textspeak? Come on, now!

reese35

tony_montana said:
Not trying to get off subject, but do we really have to take away rep. from punkygrl just because she used textspeak? Come on, now!

Yeah! I mean, it's not like it's Japanese or something! (no offense to those offended or lack thereof.)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
This point has been explained several times and I warned her several times before I took away her first rep point. We needn't do it for every post, but we must keep our community easy to read and understand for everyone and it's just plain sloppy and lazy to to type in txtspeek all the time.

Ryebeach

The ever busy Bryan Cranston has signed on for a lead role in a new drama pilot on the AMC network, entitled "Breaking Bad." From the description, it sounds to be heavy material and quite a departure from his role on MITM. Bryan has always been good at both comedy and drama and it will be interesting to see him in a dramatic role on a series, should the show be picked up.

Full article: http://www.backstage.com/bso/news_reviews/multimedia/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003541217

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Looks good, thanks as always Rye. I have finally got my hands on Little Miss Sunshine--it's taken forever! It seems that it's a more popular movie than anyone ever imagined. And it's up for a few awards, I believe. I can't wait to finally watch it!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wow...I can't imagine Bryan in a role like that, to be honest. It'll just be a little...no...VERY weird to see our Hal start a meth lab. ;D Seriously, I hope it doesn't glorify drug producing; if there's one thing I hate and one war I love, it's drugs(I hate) and the war on drugs(I love).

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Cool! Good to see Justin getting involved in some neat projects like that! I have ALOT of friends at school that are hardcore NASCAR fans(being here in the south, that's normal), so Ill try to get em to tune in. ;D

PBUNDY

Here's some updated information about Bryan.

AMC will begin filming original one-hour pilot Breaking Bad March 6 in Albuquerque, N.M.

The cast includes Emmy Award-nominated Bryan Cranston (Little Miss Sunshine, Malcolm in the Middle,” Aaron Paul (Mission: Impossible III), Anna Gunn (Deadwood), Dean Norris (Little Miss Sunshine) and Betsy Brandt (CSI).

The one hour pilot is set to debut in 2008.

Ryebeach

A premiere date for Bryan's new reality show, "Thank God You're Here," has been announced. The show will first air on Monday, April 9th at 9:00pm on NBC. It is still unknown how many episodes Bryan will be appearing in but he will definitely be in the pilot.