Game Ideas - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Ideas

Default Re: Game Ideas

The music game is up. See what you guys know!

I think they're both too tough for me! ;D

Whattya mean they are both too tough for you?! In the "I Spy" game, you answered the first one right and you put in a pretty hard one next! ;D

Did I? LOL great. ;D;D

I have a new game idea that I think would be pretty fun!
    It's "Hangman: The MITM Version"! It's like playing hangman but with MITM related stuff, such as:

_ _ _ _ _ Each line represents a letter(you know this if you played hangman before), and people try to pick letters....look, I shouldn't have to explain this! Im sure we've all played hangman before! ;D Anyways, at the start, you say something like: "This is a character on the show", and you put the lines according to what letters are in that characters name: _ _ _ _ _ And we play the game! We'll put a limit, like five tries and that's hangman, and the person who posted the unsolved one gets to go again. Whoever solves it has the next turn(of course).
    ....Hope I was pretty clear. ;D Sound fun?

Quote Originally Posted by tony_montana
    I have a new game idea that I think would be pretty fun!
    It's "Hangman: The MITM Version"! It's like playing hangman but with MITM related stuff, such as:

_ _ _ _ _ Each line represents a letter(you know this if you played hangman before), and people try to pick letters....look, I shouldn't have to explain this! Im sure we've all played hangman before! ;D Anyways, at the start, you say something like: "This is a character on the show", and you put the lines according to what letters are in that characters name: _ _ _ _ _ And we play the game! We'll put a limit, like five tries and that's hangman, and the person who posted the unsolved one gets to go again. Whoever solves it has the next turn(of course).
    ....Hope I was pretty clear. ;D Sound fun?
    Sounds like fun! Quick question though: So, we'd pick a letter and after the game starter answers, we'd get to pick another letter right away? After 5 chances (or whatever amount is decided upon), that's hangman?

Ay....something like that. ;D Lol, this is so hard to explain! Like if I start it, Ill say, "this is a MITM character" and Ill put the lines for each letter of that character's name _ _ _ _ _ like so and then you guys have to guess and try to pick the right letters.
    Did I answer your question or just repeat myself? ;D

Both.

Sorry, I shouldn't answer any questions adressed to me... :P
    The jerk formerly known as J.