Old stuff with MITM cast members

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just wanted to ask you guys if any of you can find older shows/commercials/etc with cast members of MITM(like someone can post clips of Jane from that Christmas movie with John Denver). I mainly made this thread cause I found this on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo_P2QDXrwI It is Bryan from a 1980's coffee commercial! ;D Who knew that, one day, that would be our beloved Hal? ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I couldn't help but crack up when watching that! ;D
It's just amazing...you wouldn't imagine Bryan Cranston being a future Emmy nominee while watching that!

that video of justin's really cute.
I've seen frankie muniz in 'my dog skip' when he was really youg (i guess about 13). I don't know if i've seen any of the others but Bryan Cranston's in that xmas film on the disney channel but i forgot what it's called

reese35

malcolmreesedewey said:
I don't know if i've seen any of the others but Bryan Cranston's in that xmas film on the disney channel but i forgot what it's called

"Twas the Night".

AlexTheMartian

reese35 said:
And here's J.B. in a collage of MitM/Unhappily Ever After clips. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuPzbJPvmto

Justin as Ross: "Why do I have to sit with my back to the audience?" LOL I actually remember that line from Unhappily Ever After. That was a cool show, I watched most of that series during the 90s, it was good. At the time it was like the only sitcom with a kid the same age as me, so I liked it. Also the bunny stuffed animal thing in the basement I liked, reminded me of PBS shows, lol, except a drunk version.

lol and Ross complaining about La Brea Tar Pits. Hmm, that family was from L.A.? I didn't know that.

Also.. kinda a weird thought, but coincidently my hair actually changed along with Justin's. When he was Ross, my hair was that same way, then when he was Reese, my hair just happened to be spiked just the same, heck even for one year my spikes were highlighted. and for one summer I cut my hair vary short, almost shaved, and a year after I did that, Reese joined the Army, lol. coincidences are funny

Thank god I dont spike my hair anymore, i need to stop looking like I'm a damn teenager, im 21 for gods sake.