MITM DVD Release
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MITM DVD Release

Default dvd release

Hello Everyone
    Im not sure if this has already been discussed but im a recent member. I heard about the problems with fox and the dvd release dates getting put back. Does any one from America know the latest info on this as we dont get a lot of news on this in the uk. Does anybody think there is anything we can do with regards to putting pressure on fox or petitioning them by email, to get the situation sorted out fast and release series two onwards. Im getting desperate!! My series one dvd will be worn out soon!

Default Re: dvd release

As I tell everyone who asks this infamous question, there is a problem wtih the music rights, and we don't know when it will be worked out. Last I heard, it was January of 2005, and then potentially August, but unlike the January date, the August date hasn't been confirmed. Not that it really matters, because there have been other dates confirmed in the past, but none have materialized yet. This is for the 2nd season, by the way, the rest are a ways out yet.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. Looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts.

FOX seem to not be keen on realsing their great tv programmes, they've only just released season 5 of the simpsons in the UK.

Its the music rights which are "apprently" the problem, but quite why its taking so long to come to an agreement nobody knows. Well we will be one of the first with any DVD informaiton, so watch this space

season 5 came out a month or two ago in the US(the simpsons) so you're not that far behind us there.

I heard August for MITM Season 2 also, so lets hope for the best.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Maybe it was August, 2004 I heard? I really can't keep them straight anymore, there've been so many dates.

August seems to be the standard date every one is throwing aound at the moment. Hopefully the DVDs will materialise on that date.

Thanks for the warm welcome on my first forum. I cant believe Fox wo nt release them on dvd. Is this some kind of wierd corporation who dont want to make money???
    What about the fans who dont get a lot of mitm on their tv channels?
    if anybody has ideas on how we can pressure fox or how we can get in touch with fox let us know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki
    August seems to be the standard date every one is throwing aound at the moment. Hopefully the DVDs will materialise on that date.
    Until August. Then some new random month will surface.

Quote Originally Posted by talat@dv8shoes.com
    Thanks for the warm welcome on my first forum. I cant believe Fox wo nt release them on dvd. Is this some kind of wierd corporation who dont want to make money???
    What about the fans who dont get a lot of mitm on their tv channels?
    if anybody has ideas on how we can pressure fox or how we can get in touch with fox let us know. Thanks
    We've tried various petitions in the past, a bombardment of emails, etc. We know they receive that sort of thing, because basically the whole official MITM Forum united back in November when Fox was showing the last five minutes of new eps because football went "over." They reacted and moved MITM to a temporary 9PM slot, but they've never given us any more information about the DVDs.

MITM18 may be one of the first to know about them, he seems to know about just about everything else-MITM. I'm sure that he'll share it with us if he gets any info. Right now all we can do is wait.