MITM Story in 4 words - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MITM Story in 4 words

Default Re: MITM Story in 4 words

As Reese was running from the police -- again -- he found a cave nestled inside of a wooded area. Desperate for shelter, he ran inside, only to find that a disembodied head and torso already occupied the area. He started screaming and awoke sleeping bats which took flight instantaneously. They flew at Reese, who ran from the bats at lightning speeds into the police car. The cops saw the bats and took off, but the bats caught the car's antennae. The bats bit into the tire, prompting the officer to unholster his pistol and call for backup. Suddenly, though, one bat flew and broke off the car's antennae! Reese screamed "RUN!!" and the cops leapt from the car. The officer dialed 911 for more officers

As Reese was running from the police -- again -- he found a cave nestled inside of a wooded area. Desperate for shelter, he ran inside, only to find that a disembodied head and torso already occupied the area. He started screaming and awoke sleeping bats which took flight instantaneously. They flew at Reese, who ran from the bats at lightning speeds into the police car. The cops saw the bats and took off, but the bats caught the car's antennae. The bats bit into the tire, prompting the officer to unholster his pistol and call for backup. Suddenly, though, one bat flew and broke off the car's antennae! Reese screamed "RUN!!" and the cops leapt from the car. The officer dialed 911 for more officers. Reese asked "CHARGE ME

As Reese was running from the police -- again -- he found a cave nestled inside of a wooded area. Desperate for shelter, he ran inside, only to find that a disembodied head and torso already occupied the area. He started screaming and awoke sleeping bats which took flight instantaneously. They flew at Reese, who ran from the bats at lightning speeds into the police car. The cops saw the bats and took off, but the bats caught the car's antennae. The bats bit into the tire, prompting the officer to unholster his pistol and call for backup. Suddenly, though, one bat flew and broke off the car's antennae! Reese screamed "RUN!!" and the cops leapt from the car. The officer dialed 911 for more officers. Reese asked "CHARGE ME,STEALING A COPS CAR!"
    I'm so glad we have the MITM Forums back!

As Reese was running from the police -- again -- he found a cave nestled inside of a wooded area. Desperate for shelter, he ran inside, only to find that a disembodied head and torso already occupied the area. He started screaming and awoke sleeping bats which took flight instantaneously. They flew at Reese, who ran from the bats at lightning speeds into the police car. The cops saw the bats and took off, but the bats caught the car's antennae. The bats bit into the tire, prompting the officer to unholster his pistol and call for backup. Suddenly, though, one bat flew and broke off the car's antennae! Reese screamed "RUN!!" and the cops leapt from the car. The officer dialed 911 for more officers. Reese asked "CHARGE ME,STEALING A COPS CAR IS A CRIME NOW?"

As Reese was running from the police -- again -- he found a cave nestled inside of a wooded area. Desperate for shelter, he ran inside, only to find that a disembodied head and torso already occupied the area. He started screaming and awoke sleeping bats which took flight instantaneously. They flew at Reese, who ran from the bats at lightning speeds into the police car. The cops saw the bats and took off, but the bats caught the car's antennae. The bats bit into the tire, prompting the officer to unholster his pistol and call for backup. Suddenly, though, one bat flew and broke off the car's antennae! Reese screamed "RUN!!" and the cops leapt from the car. The officer dialed 911 for more officers. Reese asked "CHARGE ME,STEALING A COPS CAR IS A CRIME NOW?"
    "GET ON THE FLOOR!"
    I'm so glad we have the MITM Forums back!

"GET ON THE FLOOR!"
    Reese dived to the
    'Thank you 4 making eye contact with me sir'

"GET ON THE FLOOR!"
    Reese dived to the ground which was hard.
    "I hate my brothers. I only like me. I hate my brothers. I only like me."- Dewey