Getting/got for Christmas?

AlexTheMartian

I got a 80gb black iPod w/ video. I have already put all my music on it, and I put on tons of Music Videos, as well as the movie Little Miss Sunshine ;D

reese35

On my 30GB iPod vid, I put in a crapload of music (most of it news music), as well as episodes of Degrassi, South Park and Kolchak: The Night Stalker (I don't expect you've heard of them...except of South Park. :D)

owen10

i got money and loads of cool stuff for soccer, 'cause i love football.
A wii, oh my god they look so good, i don't know anyone who has one and i really want to have a go on one.
Belated Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year every1

Murph

Hey! I got:
-Portable DVD Player
-Wrestling DVD's: Brian Pillman Loose Cannon, Hulkamania Anthology, Wrestlemania 11+12, Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior
-TNA Shirts: Samoa Joe, Papparazi, LAX
-Family Guy Season Five
-WWE R.A Six Pack
-Pro Evolution Soccer 6
-Soccer ball, calender

D

Deleted member 1693

Well, another year, another ever-consuming need to post in seasonal threads.

I couldn't help peeking in the back of my mom's car after she "went out for dinner". I found a Target bag and I saw a "The Office" dvd inside. I'm surprised she knows that I'm addicted to that show for the time being. But I stopped myself from going any further.

My mom says that we'll be having a tight (low on money, not slang term for "cool") Christmas this year, though... I'm secretly very disappointed.

But at least I'll have my family reunion tomorrow (check out my post in the Family Reunion thread that's around here somewhere)!

D

Deleted member 1693

Thank you! I can't wait to see my cousins again...