Getting/got for Christmas?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, it's Christmas eve, so I just wanted to ask what you guys asked for for Christmas, and how you are going to spend Christmas day.

I asked for a PSP and a game for it (Medal of Honor:Heroes) and I THINK my brother got me the volume 1 collection of the James Bond movies (I don't know for sure since I didn't peek at the presents...this year. ;) oh come on, we've all done it!). As for what Im going to do...I am probably just going to spend it at home with my family. :)
So what about yall (excuse my extreme Southern talk here) ?
Anyways, Merry CHRISTmas guys! :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Cool. :)
I hope you don't laugh, and I can't believe Im telling you(and Sam, when he reads this) this, but....what I used to do every Christmas was at night, when me and my older brother were the only ones still up, Id take a gift, and take it to the bathroom downstairs(where the tree is) and Id turn on the vent thing that is in the bathroom(so no one could hear) and Id very carefully undue the tape and peek at what was inside the wrapping. ;D Lol, I think back on that and it just makes me laugh! ;D

reese35

l0l At a time, I could open only one present on Christmas eve and that was it until the next morning. ;D I guess '70s Show was it.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah and you better be good unless your mom does like Lois did in "Christmas" and burns the gifts up(that was a great scene of Reese crying as the presents burnt). ;D

Ryebeach

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

I didn't get too many gifts. (My only family aren't big gift givers). I did get some gift cards to some of my favorite restaurants and stores so that was nice. Other than that, I got a new landscape picture which is framed from my cousin for my house. :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have had an awesome day! I got a PSP(what I asked for) and my brother got me that James Bond collection(didn't ask for it, but I certainly didn't mind getting it!). :)

Anyways, Mike, when you read this, can you message me cause I need your help with something on my PSP. :) ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Oh man! A Wii! :) :) :) How awesome is it?! Ive been wanting to try one (Id really like to play a game like Call of Duty on the Wii since you can use that motion controller) ! By the way, what games did you get for it (if any) ?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I only got Madden and I don't like football--it was for my bro. It comes with Wii Sports which is entertaining for about 20 minutes. But my brother's kind of been monopolizing it, so my review would be revolutionary but not attention-holding for anyone over 13.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Something awesome happened the other day! I finally got internet working on my PSP(I had to put in my WEP code, and I found that out by accident!)! I was surfing this site with my PSP! :)