Mikey on the news!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol, that was awesome! ;D But why didn't you give a MITM shout out? More importantly, why not a shout out to your collegue Tony Montana? ;)
Still, congrats on your news apperance!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im gonna ask a personal question, Mike, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to: During the video, I could see that the "popular kids" were in the background and had faces of disdain since you got all the airtime. My question is, did they give you a hard time later or did they think it was cool you were on the news?

reese35

No, they thought it was mad cool! They were amazed of my call letter knowledge (save for the first one), too.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, they asked you the very first station code and you didn't know it, and I thought you were about to be embarrassed, but then you got the rest of em right on! :)
Anyways, and Im glad none of the other students got mad at ya. ;)

reese35

I have what happened before my big break came written on my MySpace and Windows Live Space. I'll be writing part 2 tonight.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I forgot what your myspace is. Can you tell me?
And, just for your(or anyones) info, I had a myspace but removed it the other day. I just got tired of messing with it. ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, Im just not sure if I want to go through the process of building the friggen thing up again. I never really cared for myspace too much, anywhos.

AlexTheMartian

ah, so this is the video. Mike has been on my MySpace friends list, and awhile back when i seen bulletins of his he had a screenshot of him from that as his default pic. but i had no idea what it was. Now i see the video :)

owen10

Yes mike u sent me the link on msn, and i thought you were amazing, i'm so impressed. I bet those popular kids have never been so interested in The News!

D

Deleted member 1693

Aw, the video's gone.

Is there any way I can see it?