reese35's MTIM YouTube

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Malcolm on YouTube

I might watch "Malcolm films Reese" later on. :) But still, can you put up "Hal's Christmas Gift" for me? I love that eppy. ;D

reese35

Currently I don't have that eppy on my comp - i cleared almost all the Malcolm eppies off for room on my hard drive. Hey, you have a computer crappy as mine, you'd be the same way! ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Oh, but come on! You picked to take off your MITM eps? what's wrong with you?! ;D ;D ;)
Lol, that's ok. Don't worry about it.
Oh, I wanted to ask real quick....do you think it's....kinda...against copyright law to post MITM episodes on Youtube?

reese35

Well, they haven't nailed me yet. But idk - i'm just doing this on my own risk, along with the others of users who do it too. Although I have seen members get nailed for posting other TV shows (or compilations of them) at some point. I was nailed on almost all my Degrassi videos vis a vis Epitome Pictures (Degrassi's production company). The rest I just kept private.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Technically it is absolutely illegal to post that stuff on YouTube, but first someone that matters has to find out it's there. Did they actually charge you for that other stuff you posted, Mike, or just make you take it down?

reese35

I posted like, 8-9-ish Degrassi clips, and a company called "Holland & Hart LLP" (either CTV's lawyers or Epitome's) tagged me on 5 of them (removed automatically). The rest (3) I just kept private thereafter.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

What amazes me is that they actually comb youtube just to see if their stuff is on there. If they invested their energy into making DVD sets(ahem...Fox...cough...Malcolm.....) maybe we wouldn't have to share them on youtube.

PBUNDY

Hey Everyone!

It's so nice to be back on the forums. I just received tjpeople's email today, so I didn't know about this new forum until today. I was wondering what had happened to the old MITMVC forums. Because one day, a couple of months ago, I just wasn't able to post anymore. It felt like something in my life was missing. :(
In response to Christina's post, I'd totally be for another marathon. Those are always fun to watch, but I understand how much work it is if you guys decide not to do it.

PBUNDY

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Hey Pbundy! Good to see you again! :) I wouldn't mind doing another marathon, but it would probably not be until March-April (Spring Break) when I have more time to put it together. I finally took all the files of my computer because I gave up hope that the forum would ever be back after the crash. Wouldn't be too much trouble to put them back on though. :)

PBUNDY

This might be a little off subject, but can anyone tell me what happened to the old MITMVC?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Apparently, someone hacked into forum the database and seriously corrupted it.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

YouTube is awesome ;D

I have the MITM search results bookmarked and check back at least once a week to see if any episodes have been added. I saw Ida's Dance for the first time tonight, and I also found Chad's Sleepover, which I haven't seen in ages ;D