Hey, peeps, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol, I was kidding. :)
Anyways, have you gone over to Malcolm France yet? If not, Ill go over there and spread the news!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ooooo boy.....little problem there. They don't have an English version of the site, and I speak VERY little French(Ive taken a few years in school but it never grew on me). I guess my only option is to open a seperate window with that site freetranslations.com in it and just copy/pasting everything so Ill know what Im reading.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Oh, never mind, I found out how. :)
Man, this translation is pretty bad, though. Like the front page says, "Frankie Muniz birthday day" ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
LOL! I can't read anything on that site without cracking up! Look at this (its a small paragraph talking about Hal) :

"To take the life on the good side, to drop responsibilities… Of Hal very spit, and it is here that that occurs!"

...What in the WORLD does that mean?!  ;D  ;D Worst translations Ive ever seen! ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just think it's the translator. I found out from my French teacher at school last year that these online translation things are inaccurate...and I just found out that that's true! ;D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lol, it's just hilarious seeing bad translations because it makes no sense. ;D The bad part is I can't really navigate and tell people about this site.
Anyways, Im about to log off for tonight, so Ill see you guys tommorow! Merry Christmas and God be with you and yours! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Let's get the banner at the top of the page to say MITMVC instead of SMF first, then feel free to submit it everywhere you want. ;D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I say we go back to not doing anything, and I'll ruin the convestation by saying that NFL Monday NIght Football uses the guitar solo from 'One' by Metallica for going/getting off of commecial breaks. hhmmm.... more useless information.

Status
Not open for further replies.