Hey, peeps, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hey guys!!! Thought I'd check in to see if anyone found this board yet and I was very suprised to see that there were threads!!!! Yay! :) :) I was checking it regularly, but nothing ever happened so I gave up for awhile :(

Anyway, how is everyone? Sorry, I haven't been around, but I'm here now, so I'll be glad to help out with whatever you guys want in rebuilding the board.

reese35

About damn time you showed up again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yep, we got threads, members, we pretty much are headed for a good road.

Ryebeach

Wildcat said:
Hey guys!!! Thought I'd check in to see if anyone found this board yet and I was very suprised to see that there were threads!!!! Yay! :) :) I was checking it regularly, but nothing ever happened so I gave up for awhile :(

Anyway, how is everyone? Sorry, I haven't been around, but I'm here now, so I'll be glad to help out with whatever you guys want in rebuilding the board.
Hey Christina!! Welcome back!! :) Yep, Mike let me know the VC was back up and running on Christmas Eve and I headed right over. It's great to have the forum back and to catch up with everyone again and talk about our favorite show. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hey Christina! Good to talk to ya again! :) So the old gang is finally getting back together...sniff sniff. ;D
Anyways, Ill be on Tuesday(Ill probably stay at my mom's tomorrow night), and we can all celebrate MITM's seventh Bday! :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
if you want to OLD gang, then we ought to find Dewey, Appanah, Deweyrules, alison, and Aditi, I can't think of her name.

But whatever... I know they won't come back.

Hey Christina, welcome back.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm sure Aditi wouldn't appreciate being called "that Indian girl" J. Let's try to be more sensitive of our differences.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
"let's all be sensitive" = "let's all roll over as the world turns to Hell and we all die without a fight"

But being that I'm not "insensititve" enough not to ignore a direct order, I fixed it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
OK, I've heard enough. I haven't done much moderation on these forums--in fact I don't think I've done any. But this is absolutely ridiculous. J, while I respect your fascist views I still disagree with them and I don't want them discussed on my web server anymore. I expect nothing but politeness and respect from you. Understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.