Suggestions for Activities at the MITMVC

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Perhaps you can collaborate with someone Tony and work together on your script, then someone else can weave the clips together.

@Amigo I don't want to take over the contest because Christina was the one that wanted to do something so you really should ask her. However, I would say I don't care what the time is--however long it takes to tell your story. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
It doesn't really matter how long it is, but I'd say around 4-5 minutes. Anything longer than that would probably take forever to download anyway. Speaking of that, does anyone have any suggestions for where to upload the videos? We can't do it here because the forum won't accept videos and they would take up too much space. I was thinking youtube unless someone has any other ideas. Youtube videos are limited to around 10 mb, I believe. TJ also mentioned making a page for fan videos on the main episode guide a while back, but I haven't heard anything about that idea lately.

@Tony, if you come up with the story and tell me exactly which clips you want to use, I may be able to help you with putting it together.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
yardgames said:
No offense Dabney but enough tributes!

No problem, that's what I thought, too. I think I'll have a look at the other videos first and maybe I'll dare to do one myself, as I said before. But I'm still not sure if I'm creative enough.

Another idea would be to re-dub an episode, so that the whole situation gets a totally new sense...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You're very creative Dabney. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something! :)

Correction on youtube--that was 10 minutes, or 100 mb. So that gives you a lot more room to work with. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If you have anything bigger than that let me know and you can post it to my server. I'll give you an FTP username.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Christina- I actually have an idea already. If you want to hear it, just send me a pm and let's get to work on it. :)