MITMVC Down Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
As regular visitors will have noticed we have been down for the last week or so. This was due to a hosting issues out of our control and our System Op was away so the issue was not solved as quickly as we would have wished.

You should find everything back to normal, if there are any missing threads, do feel free to repost them.

Keep on posting and keeping MITM going even if it isn't on TV!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'm glad everything was able to be restored and we're up and running again. Thanks to David for getting it all straightened out.

Welcome back everyone! :) :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks TJ and David. OK, now I'm curious: David, we sent you messages to I swear like six different email accounts we had for you. How many messages from us did you actually receive?

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Thanks TJ and David. OK, now I'm curious: David, we sent you messages to I swear like six different email accounts we had for you. How many messages from us did you actually receive?

I received one of them through my main account, Christina sent one to my gmail account which I got about 4 days after it was sent, you sent one to the domain account which was suspended so I only received it today, tj sent one to my proper, the rest I guess got lost in space.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, rumour has it from Dave in the email I recieved that it was a hacker.:DAnyways, good to see we are back in business. Now, tomorrow Ill start posting some threads Ive been thinking about since the site went down. :D

patrick4488

Well, I wasn't at home for a long time so I didn't notice the server down.
But a whole week is damn long.
Glad it's working again now.
I hate serverdowns...I've already had them with my own forums...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
OMG YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! How in the world did you manage this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.