Season 7 Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph

Will the Season 7 forum remain there forever, because the season has been over for a few months, and there are no new seasons coming...I don't mind it, but it isn't really deserving of it's on forum.

This IS just an idea, and I understand anybody who thinks of it as a bad idea, but could the "Wilkerson Times" have seven sub-boards, one for each season?

But anyway, just wondering...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
We used to have A LOT more forums here. In fact, we had a whole bunch of sub-forums and it got to the point where people were afraid to make new posts because they weren't sure if they were putting them in the right place. So we kind of consolidated. I suppose I could remove the season 7 forum, it's not really being used. I'll think about it. :) Input?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Is season 7 over for ALL countries? We have members from lots of other places besides the US and the UK that might not be done yet. But I guess if they wanted to talk about it, they could create a post in the Wilkerson Times. What would you do with it? Merge the posts with the Wilkerson Times? It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, all the existing threads would be moved to the Wilkerson Times, just like when we made the S6 forum the S7 forum.

Nico21

In many countries, season 7 has not yet been aired !
In France (where I live) they aired only the beginning of the season (the 8 first episodes), and we don't even know when will be aired all the others !
It seems it's not for september, MITM doesn't appear on the programmes lists.
(But another channel starts to reair all the series from season 1, with 2 episodes a day every day of the week).

Personnally I don't care because I've seen all the episodes with original voices, but maybe some other members would prefer to keep this section separate from the wilkerson times.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I've seen all the Season 7 episodes too, and I think it makes sense to merge that forum with the Wilkerson Times.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Yes, all the existing threads would be moved to the Wilkerson Times, just like when we made the S6 forum the S7 forum.

Season 6 spoilers are still in that board. my suggestion would be to turn it into a sort of "no spoilers" board whereby people could ask questions about episodes supplied with the same information we had, ie just the FOX guide. If you remember the fun u have trying to work out what was in the episode from about 3 pics etc...

Anyway, have a think before merging.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
David posted! i think i may faint! :p

Why do we have to merge why not just rename? Why not make wilkersons time for general mitm stuff and rename season 7 to something like "episode" section where you talk about specific episodes whatever season they are.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Renaming is a fine idea, but I would caution against renaming it something where just posts about specific episodes are posted. That may be too specific and make newbies feel nervous if they're unsure of where their question should be put. Thus they won't post at all. Furthermore, many threads can start out as a general series question and morph into an analysis of a single episode or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.