Worst Episode of MITM

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I always found season 4 pretty poor, but thanks to TJ I was able to watch those episodes in English now, and so I had to find out that the original episodes are still awesome, just the German dubbed versions suck. :angry:

Gouki

I've discovered I'm really not fond of Poker. Poker #2 was great, though. Poker however, I don't know I just find it a bit boring overall. It's still worth watching it's just that, season 3 especially, has so many better episodes.

My little brother hates Health Scare which just bemuses me.

Chingon69

I find "Malcolm's Car" from season six to be my least favorite, Malcolm really annoys me in that episode with his obsession with his car.:glare:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I find "Malcolm's Car" from season six to be my least favorite, Malcolm really annoys me in that episode with his obsession with his car.:glare:

Welcome to the forum Chingon69, enjoy your stay and if you have any problems don't hesitate to PM me.

I find "Malcolm's Car" from season six to be my least favorite, Malcolm really annoys me in that episode with his obsession with his car.

I saw that one, yeh ur right, it was annoying. Stevie shouldn't have saved Malolm's life...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
But that is Malcolm's character! And you know what else is interesting about that is that he's inheriting the OCD traits of his father. So someday when he has kids he'll be just as crazy as Hal.

I saw that one, yeh ur right, it was annoying. Stevie shouldn't have saved Malolm's life...
Yeah just let him die!! :D

hvg3akaek

Do the clip shows count in the running for 'worst episodes'? They would be my votes, greatly disappointed with the both of them :(

actually, i can't stand any clip show. Except one for Excel Saga (anime), which pretty much combined a mini-story within the main story. That was ok.

Gouki

Do the clip shows count in the running for 'worst episodes'? They would be my votes, greatly disappointed with the both of them :(

Really? I actually found Clip Show 2 really interesting. I could watch it again and again, just for the Hal/Lois interplay. Which is odd for a clip show. Forget the clips, that's what made that episode brilliant.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You know, most shows that have clip shows have them very poorly put together. But MITM's, especially the second, really are ingenius. I think it's amazing how they can weave a storyline out of such a small amount of new footage. They certainly weren't the worst for me.

hvg3akaek

Wow. Well, I will give them a second go, and see if my opinion of them improves at all... They were the only two shows I was planning on skipping in my current run-through...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You were going to skip episodes when watching every ep of MITM? THAT'S A SIN! Every episode has its own charm. :):D

chicken mcvern

alright, i know im new and all that, but i dont feel like doing a 'hi' thing so ill just jump in.
my least favorite ep is probly the one where lois and hal reminisce about the births. just not too entertaining... i know most episodes but not by name too well, sorry :p
but i keep hearing that people dont like day care and reallllyy dont get it. i absoulutley LOVED that episode. one of my favorites.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
alright, i know im new and all that, but i dont feel like doing a 'hi' thing so ill just jump in.
my least favorite ep is probly the one where lois and hal reminisce about the births. just not too entertaining... i know most episodes but not by name too well, sorry :p
but i keep hearing that people dont like day care and reallllyy dont get it. i absoulutley LOVED that episode. one of my favorites.

Welcome - any problems don't hesitate to PM me.
You don't have to formally introduce yourself - so no worries :)

I think the episodes you don't like is called "flash back".

Gouki

Yep, Flashback. The final episode of Season 2. Hal and Lois in the rain is brilliant.

"Tell em three, no five... seven things you love about me."

Dysfunctional family my arse.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome Chicken! We don't need a formal thread to say hi. :D But I am curious where your username comes from? It's indeed an unusual one!

We can figure out most of the eps by plot or title; if you're ever interested, check out the ep guide to see what happens in each one.

To actually add to this conversation then, one of the debates we had with Daycare awhile back was its religious aspect. Some people were offended by it and I think that's the furthest MITM has ever taken religion--but I still fail to understand why religious people think it's ok for them to be offended by Daycare but people missing arms and legs aren't offended by Ida Loses a Leg. If anyone here has lot an arm or a leg and is offended, please let me know, but to my knowledge, everyone always says that was handled brilliantly but the religious aspect should never have been introduced. I beg to differ. I don't want to offend any religious bodies here (Tony :-D) but I think that the temporary introduction of religion allows us to see why it isn't included in any other episode and also answers the what-if question for the Wilkersons and religion. Now, for the sake of debate, "what if" if were an Arabic daycare instead of a Christian one?