Worst Episode of MITM

Gouki

Some people were offended by it and I think that's the furthest MITM has ever taken religion--but I still fail to understand why religious people think it's ok for them to be offended by Daycare but people missing arms and legs aren't offended by Ida Loses a Leg.

Because the church is full of this kind of hypocrisy. Make fun of whatever you want, as long as it isn't one of their precious figureheads, otherwise heads will role. But then, if you get offended by something they say, well too bad. Deal with it.

chicken mcvern

well i have to say that you guys here are really nice! thanks for the welcome. i agree my usernmame is strange. a friend came up with it for me because i work at mcdonalds and my nickname is vern, so you get: chicken mcvern. hahah.

about the Day Care ep, i didnt exactly agree with their depiction of God, because I am Catholic and i do really believe in God, but for some reason, i wasn't offended, and i dont know why. i just dont think my favorite show on earth can offend me.

what if" if were an Arabic daycare

By arabic I assume you mean Islamic, well as a muslim I wouldn't really be offended by it, as they ahve done that before in other programs, however I believe in all programs there should be a limit, however if you mean culturally arabic I don't really know as I'm not arabic.

Yep, Flashback. The final episode of Season 2. Hal and Lois in the rain is brilliant.

I loved that episode, it was great, I also like the Clip Show episodes, however I think I missed one....

yardgames

Retired Administrator
chicken mcvern said:
about the Day Care ep, i didnt exactly agree with their depiction of God, because I am Catholic and i do really believe in God, but for some reason, i wasn't offended, and i dont know why. i just dont think my favorite show on earth can offend me.
But that's what I'm saying...you can be Catholic and disagree with the show's portrayal but still find it entertaining and non-offensive.

Master of Thunder said:
By arabic I assume you mean Islamic
Yes, I did. Sorry about that--I hope I didn't offend you,

hvg3akaek

I did indeed like 'flashback', and the way it showed Lois and hal going from the shiny white house to the 'dump' they live in now :)

Rewatched Clip Show #1, and I still cant bring myself to like it more than any other episode, except Clip Show #2. (And thats only because #2 was the second time they did it, so therefore more annoying to me)...

I think that a lot of the humour in the clips is lost because they have cut it down. Then there's the lack of it feeling like a proper piece of the show. Then there's the thought that they could have used better snips to explain lifestyles and so forth... yeah, I just don't like them clip shows :)

gee child

I think the worst episodes are Ida Loses a Leg, Health Insurance, and Stilts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Gee Child, welcome to the forum! If you have any questions you can pm me, tjpeople, or yardgames. Thanks for sharing your opinions. Would you like to elaborate on why you don't like those episodes? :)

Purity

Would you like to explain why?

Houseboat: It was kind of funny, I just didn't overly like it for some reason

Cynthias Back: I hate her and I don't find her the leat bit funny

Busey's Take a Hostage: I find the whole "Busey's" to be annyoing, the only one I found funny that had them in it was "Hal Sleepwalks "

D

Deleted member 1693

Ugh... Cynthia's Back was just horrible. But Reese was kinda funny in that ep.

PBUNDY

Cynthia was definately one of the worst things to happen to MITM. In Cynthia's Back, everyone else had really good storylines, so of course they had to bring Cynthia back and basically ruin the entire episode. I wonder what would have happened if Reese had been after a different girl instead of Cynthia...?:confused1:

D

Deleted member 1693

There would be the same amount of emotional attachment between them, which is none. :D

cadetspangler

I hate Cynthia too, Mr Herkabe also got on my nerves and Jessica annoyed me, but those characters all made good TV, like when Cynthia smashes Reese in the face in "Cynthia's Back", when the Krelboynes all strip off and roll in the mud saying "I'M STUPID! I'M ZERO!" in "Emancipation", most recently when Reese throwing balls at Mr Herkabe in "Malcolm Defends Reese" and Jessica's manipulation in all the episodes she was in.

OMG THE STRIPPING KRELBOYNES WAS HILARIOUS!!!

Lloyd screaming something from the wizard of oz and Dabneu rolling naked in the mud and screaming "I NEED PRINCIPAL!!!!!"!