What happened to Eric?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The last we saw of Eric was in Monkey when Francis and Piama were heading south riding the money from their settlement check, and Eric was hitchhiking down the highway. What do you guys think became of him?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
He just said to not ask why. :D But that does seem really random. Perhaps you saw that actor in another role as a mailman?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
He probably never got a ride so he went back to work in the kitchen for Lavernia! Maybe they got married and have 3 kids by now. :D He probably adopted Bernard the Hamster as his pet when he saw him rolling by in that scene (the last time we saw him as well) and the three of them are living happily ever after together. :D :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That couldn't have happened. He was fired from Lavernia's kitchen. As was Francis. Pete moved back in with his parents. Everyone was fired because the mining company was supporting the town and it shut down. So basically the town disappeared.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
OK, fair enough. So Lavernia, upon leaving Alaska due to the town shutting down, saw him hitchhiking on the side of the road and felt sorry for him. She picked him up along with Bernard. They hit it off on the drive back south, got married, had 3 kids and lived they happily ever after. Is that more plausible? :D:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Of course I know who Lavernia is! I was being facetious because of the unlikelihood of the situation. Hey, it's possible! :D

bluecobweb

Wildcat said:
OK, fair enough. So Lavernia, upon leaving Alaska due to the town shutting down, saw him hitchhiking on the side of the road and felt sorry for him. She picked him up along with Bernard. They hit it off on the drive back south, got married, had 3 kids and lived they happily ever after. Is that more plausible? :D:D
That's really funny! It's hard to imagine someone loving and living happily ever after with Lavernia. But I like the way your ending neatly ties everything together, along with Bernard. :) Or is it only the beginning? I think he went to Oregon and got a job, possibly as a postman. I have a feeling one day Francis and Eric will meet each other again, I don't know why.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I honestly don't know what happened to Eric, but it really sucked when he disappeared from the show because I thought that Eric was extremely funny, and the actor who plays Eric(who's name happens to be Eric:D ) was a very good actor. In fact, Eric has become one of my favorite of the supporting characters.:)
Now, let's speculate about what COULD have happened to him....
I think he could have been picked up by drug dealers and shipped off to Columbia to work on a illegal drug plantation:D , OR he could have been picked up and learned the truck driving business from a trucker and he himself became a trucker, OR he started a business selling...stuff.:D Of these three thoughts, I think the most plausible one is that he became a truck driver.:)
Oh, and about Eric marrying Lavernia....Dont. Make. Me. Barf.:Sick: :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I can see him being picked up by a truck driver (prefferably one that doesn't make him dress up in rediculous outfits :D) and deciding to become a trucker himself. He had no ties to anyone that we know of so it would be a good job for him.

At least I didn't say that he married Ida. :D:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Just the thought of Eric marrying either one of them is sickining.:D
Now that you mention ridiculous outfits, I think Eric would be well suited by having a job as a clown.:D For some reason, he seems so natural to be a clownish character.:D

Gozatron

I think he continued to work like he did with francis but in a different town because he said that was how he pictured his life since he was little.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, he pictured his life logging and earning $200 an hour, not working in a kitchen with Lavernia as his boss. :D

W

we_dye

I think he either went back to Marlin Academy to become a teacher or move back home with his two dads.