Fan Fic in 4 Words

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blew out his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"What'd you wish for this year, Dad?" Reese screamed.

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high doing the tango and bow so low that Ill squash myself together

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
"Happy birthday Hal!" Lois shouted as the family squabbled while he blew out his pink candles from his big chocolate cake.

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high doing the tango and bow so low that Ill squash myself together!" Hal said with excitement.

Gozatron

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high doing the tango and bow so low that Ill squash myself together!"Said Hal With Excitement!

"But Hal" Said Lois

yardgames

Retired Administrator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high doing the tango and bow so low that Ill squash myself together!" said Hal with excitement.

"But Hal," said Lois, "That doesn't make sense

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"I don't want to spoil it, but it's something that you might find crazy," said Hal with a crazy looking smile. "I want to be young again so I decided to go to a dance class. I'm going to jump so high doing the tango and bow so low that Ill squash myself together!" said Hal with excitement.

"But Hal," said Lois, "That doesn't make sense, you hate to dance!"

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

"That's not true!" Hal

Mini31

"That's not true!" Hal "I love to quickstep!"