MITM Game

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Firstly, the title is kinda misleading. You may think that G.A.M.E. means the letters each stand for something, but...they don't. I just couldn't think of another title.:D
Anyways, this is kinda like a MITM quiz game to test your "obscure" MITM knowledge. If you don't know the answer to a question, just watch the episode(if you have it). Anyways, first question!

In the episode "Red Dress", after Lois discovers the burnt dress, how many times did she say "FIRE?!" while holding the burnt dress?

There's the first question! Thought it wouldn't be too hard. Have fun!:)

Nico21

I'm just watching the scene (with french dubbing, I don't have the original version of this episode), the word "fire" is said 3 times.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
We are going by the English dub, so Bepreppin has got it!:) No offense, Nico.

Anyway, Bepreppin, it's your turn to post a question!

Nico21

tony_montana said:
Oh crap. Your right!:eek:
Well, Nico HAS got it then. Sorry about that, Nico.:eek:
No problem :) !
but Moe wrote the right answer before I did...

(I know this is not a game I can't really play since I've watched most of the episodes with french dubbing, and there is a lot of differences with the original language)

Moe_210

Ok might be easy but in the episode, "Dewey's Special Class", how much money did Malcolm make in his check?

Nico21

As for the first question, I've only watched this episode with french dubbing, but Malcolm talks about 98$ !