The Simpsons

patrick4488

Malcolm in the Middle and The Simpsons are the only two tv series you can watch hundrets of times without getting bored. That's cool.
(and 8 simple rules;) if anybody knows that)
I like the Simpsons a lot, I've seen every episode (at least I think so) since I started watching them a couple of years ago.
What's your opinion?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's shown a distinct drop in quality since it keeps going and going and going and going and going. :D I used to enjoy the Simpsons, but it really is rather stupid now in my opinion.

patrick4488

I like the new episodes, they've got their own style of humor. And the quality got much better. (the colours, the sound ^^)
How many seasons are there at the momen? I think 17,
in summer 2007 there's going to be a Simpsons movie in our theatres, I'm excited about that.

Murph

yardgames said:
It's shown a distinct drop in quality since it keeps going and going and going and going and going. :D I used to enjoy the Simpsons, but it really is rather stupid now in my opinion.

Completely agree! It just keeps getting duller, and duller and duller. They originally planned for it to end with a movie, so I hope that's true, as they movie is in the process of being made.

patrick4488

Murph said:
Completely agree! It just keeps getting duller, and duller and duller. They originally planned for it to end with a movie, so I hope that's true, as they movie is in the process of being made.

I hope that the movie will not finish the simpsons:( ;)

Murph

There's one problem with ending The Simpsons:

You simply cannot end every possible story in that poster.

han_keep_smilin

i still like the simpsons i loved mitm well of course but i have kinda gome off it they are all really the same

my fave type of tv shows are reality shows like x factor and im a celebrity get me out of here but my fave shiow ever is big brother losts of people find it boring i dont.