Frankie Muniz's racing result
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankie Muniz's racing result

Post Frankie Muniz's racing result

Hi everybody,

I've just seen the results of yesterday's San Jose Grand Prix (here), and it seems Frankie doesn't have a very good place in it (He's ranked 21th even though he was 18th at qualifying).

But the 'status' column mentions 'Off course' after 21 laps. Do you know what happened ?

I'm trying to find information about this race, but I don't see any updated website that explains it.

Thanks for your answers !

Default Re: Frankie Muniz's racing result

Oof, that's pretty harsh. Doesn't look like Frankie's racing career is going too well. Im hoping he'll get better, though, and I know he will if he keeps at it.
    And Nico, I don't know if you have or not, but try the NASCAR official website and they might have something there.

He races in Formula One, I don't believe they're affiliated with Nascar. He's not doing too well, is he?

Huh. Sorry I got it mixed up. Im not really into racing that much.
    Anyways, just asking, but is everyone hoping his racing career ends so he will go back to acting?

he is not really in formula one, he is in formula BMW (the engines are limited to 140 bhp, which is far from formula one !).

The official website of the race is sanjosegrandprix.com, but I don't see anything about what happened during the race.
    The results from my first post come from formulabmwusa.com, but there are no comments neither on frankie's race.
    And frankie's website frankiemunizracing.com is not updated yet with these new results.

So I don't know what happened during the race, and why frankie is 'off course'.

About his results, it wasn't very good at the beginning, but then it was going better and better... until yesterday !

I read some interviews of frankie, he said racing was his dream, so I hope he'll get better too !
    And it's not sure that he will go back to acting if he doesn't succeed in racing, he told he wanted to stop acting for at least 5 years to be considered as an adult actor when he comes back !

No, Formula One is in no way affiliated with Nascar. It's a shame that Frankie isn't doing so well with his racing career since he was so excited about it and says that it's his dream job. But like Tony mentioned, maybe if it doesn't work out he'll go back to doing more TV/movies, which would be good for us (hopefully he will do some better movies than the ones he's supposed to be working on now though cause they don't sound like they're going to very good.)

Hopefully a Malcolm Reunion show like what is happenign to Friends!

Is Frankie really still on this "adult actor transition" crap!? Damn, I mean, not to be harsh on him, but I'm sick of hearing about it! First he tells us that acting after hsi 18th birthday is enough of a transition to him, and a couple months later the only roles he can find are for ACB or other "kid" titles and he suddenly feels like he'll never make that transition. He would make it fine if we would keep acting, quit complaining like Malcolm, and up his ante rather than waiting for casting directors to up their's. I'm sorry, but this ticks me off just a little bit. We all have our imperfections--even if it took Frankie years to realize his perfect teeth and perfect eyes and perfect hair didn't make him perfect. Frankie looks too young to play any sort of real adulty person. And that's the way it is. And maybe in five years that will change, but by then no one but MITM freaks will remember the name Frankie Muniz!!!! Frankie needs to take any role he can get until he gets enough choices where he can pick and choose. He doesn't have MITM to fall back on anymore. Sure, he could just retire now if he wanted to, but in my opinion that would be rather selfish and rude as well. I really wish the best to Frankie and quite frankly he'll always be one of my heroes but it's still hard to envy a guy who doesn't want to act because there aren't any adult roles available.

Sam, your post almost made me stand and clap. I agree with everything you said. Like you, I like Frankie and I wish him all the best in the future, but I also think he needs to decide on what he's going to do and he needs to take the roles he can get for now until he really, really establishes himself.

I agree, Frankie looks way to young to play adult roles right now, but he needs to stay in the business and not take a lot of time off. Like yardgames said, no one will remember him in five years except die hard MITM fans so he won't be a big enough star to cast in any major roles.

On the other hand, I don't think he should accept just anything that comes along. The movie he's working on now--Parental Guidence Suggested--sounds really, really stupid (sorry, but it does.) There's a discussion on it here for those who haven't heard what it's about. If he keeps doing stuff like that he'll lose all credibility and no one will ask him to do any major roles in that case either.