What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

PBUNDY

Crapopoly was on the season one dvd as an extra cold opener that was never used in an episode. Just bonus footage. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Duh, that's right. I've seen it, but I couldn't place which ep is was from. I guess that's why. Thanks! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Crapopoly was seriously never actually used in the series?? Wasn't it used as an actual scene in some ep rather than a cold open or am I going crazy here?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
IF Im not mistaken, wasn't Crapopoly the game they made up with the left over board game pieces they had from other board games?

PBUNDY

Yeah, that was Crapopoly. Good old Crapopoly. :) And then the dice went down the air register and they had to play Candy Land. :D That would've been a really good cold opener. I'm surprised they never used it in an actual episode.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
It's amazing part of this site is called Crapopoly center, then.:D Which, I guess the name suites the section, since Crapopoly center is just for MITM related games and such. And some of them are as crappy as Crapopoly.:D ;)

Moe_210

Re: Favourite Cold Opener

I liked the one where Hal thought Jamie could write and it showed upside down and scribbly letters then Reese came and said, "Oh, there's my homework!" That one was incredibly funny for some reason.

simon_4420

yardgames said:
Crapopoly was seriously never actually used in the series?? Wasn't it used as an actual scene in some ep rather than a cold open or am I going crazy here?

In "Long Drive" when Lois is telling the boys that everything they do is killing the baby, I think that the game is laid out on the table, and I think that it is also used in another episode but I can't remember which one

If I had to decide on just one cold opener, it'd have to be the possum dinner in Tiki Lounge. The reactions were perfectly timed with excellent facial expressions.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
LOL, yeah that was a good one! :D Welcome to the forum, btw beentheredonethat! We look forward to more of your thoughts. If you have any questions you can pm me, yardgames, J. or tjpeople. Have fun posting! :)