What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

Default Re: What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

My favourite has to be the one with Dewey, Hal and a spider when theny chuck the spider at Lois and Dewey tells Hal to run can't remember the episode though... It has to be one of the funniest moments of the hole show!!

The episode where Hal and Dewey toss the spider at Lois is from Company Picnic.

I like 'em all, but my favorite bunch of cold openers (or "preshows" as I call them) are from season 2. My favorite individual cold openers - "Crapopoly" and "Pirahnas".

My absolute favorite cold opener was when Hal found the beer the boys left out for him to find on purpose, and he sits them down to teach them the dangers of drinking alchohol, and he accidently gets drunk himself! What was so funny was the stuff he was saying once he got drunk!
    -first drunk scene after about 6 beers- Hal slams a beer can down with other empty ones and says,"Im the grooviest dude to ever be grooved upon!"
    -second drunk scene after many other beers- Hal has the boys under a table and he has them huddled together. He is sobbing and says in his drunked voice,"Did I ever tell you boys I love you? Anyone need a hug?"
    -third drunk scene after many, many beer- Hal is standing on the kitchen table dancing around and singing,"Im turning Japanese, I think Im turning Japanese, I really think so!" in a VERY drunk manner.
    Anyways, sorry if I talked too much about that one cold opener, but that had to be the funniest of the whole show. And my second favorite cold opener is when Reese throws a ball at that painting in the living room and the paper the painting is on tore from the frame. Reese goes to glue it back, and under the paper written on the frame, is the handwritten name "Piccaso", meaning the painting was by the famous Piccaso! Reese, though, reads it, laughs and says, "Pic-ass-o!" He then glues the painting back to the frame.

I love where Lois bosses the camara man in the photoshoot

Where Hals get Drunk on Beer

And where the boys make Hal think he late for work

I totally forgot about the one where the boys make Hal think he's late for work. That one is hilarious!

I like the one where Malcolm calculates that the family has a decent meal together every 17.6 times, but then Reese ruins it by pointing food at Lois.

According to Malcolm, it was still a good dinner.

I just want to state my favourite teaser, I have many but one that stands out is the one from season 7 where the family is each trying to squeeze toothpaste out in their own way. I liked this one because that situation always happens in my family and i liked the way it went from one extreme to the other.

I really like the one where they are eating/drinking all the expired stuff out of the refrigerator and Malcolm says "in this game, there are no winners." I think that was from Halloween approximately. I also like the one from Mono where Reese steps in dog crap and hops all the way home on one foot just so he can wipe it on Dewey. Gross, but funny.

I know I should know this, but which ep was crapopoly from?