What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

Default Favourite Cold Opener

I am sure we have had threads like this before, but I can't remember so I'll ask it again (if it is again!)

What is your favourite cold opener. I think my second favourite is probably the Red Dress one where Dewey is on the back of the door and Lois can't find out what they've done wrong. The Family Photo one is probably my favourite thought, its absolutely fantastic!

Also if anyone has seen the unused cold openers on the Season 1 DVD, the Krelboynes/Toilet one is legendary!

Default Re: Favourite Cold Opener

Two of my favourite cold openers are from Carnival and Halloween approximately. They were so hilarious. But there are just too many good cold openers to mention them all.
    I also like the one where Malcolm makes Reese believe that he has wet his pants. I don´t know from which episode that was, but it´s a season 1 cold opener.

Quote Originally Posted by allison
    I also like the one where Malcolm makes Reese believe that he has wet his pants. I don´t know from which episode that was, but it´s a season 1 cold opener.
    That was from Smunday - 1.15. And you know, I'd see a lot more cold openers (or as I like to call them, preshows) had it not for that blasted syndication. But I think thus far, my favorite preshow would be from Motivational Seminar.

Smile Re: Favourite Cold Opener

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    The Family Photo one is probably my favourite thought, its absolutely fantastic!
    The Family Photo cold opener ranks right up there as one of my favorites. That brief scene truly showcases the amazing talents of this cast. They are able to play off each other perfectly and at lightening speed. It's funny, impressive and very well done!

My favourite is in season 1 where the Kerelboynes are singing in there recess

I tend to like the cold openers that focus on Hal and Lois. With two of my favorites being Charity, where Hal tries to get into Lois' shower and Robbery, where Hal stays up all night watching Mexican soap operas.

Oh man! My favorite is where the boys leave out the pack of beer for Hal to find and he shows them the dangers of getting drunk and accidently gets drunk himself.
    "Im turning Japanese, Im turning Japanese, I really think shooo!" Lol, Hal's drunk singing.

Cool What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

Hey guys,

What is your favourite Malcolm teaser (the short clip before the main credits). I love the Malcolm teasers, they have nothing to do with the episode plot but they can sometimes be hilarious. What is your favourite? I am undecided about what my favourite is.

Cheers!

Default Re: What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

Either the one with Crapopoly(I think this is one) or the one where they make the toilet shoot up.

Default Re: What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

We actually call them cold opens here. I think my favorite would have to be--oh god, there's so many! I think I'll have to get back to you on that.