The funny little things on MITM
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The funny little things on MITM

Default The funny little things on MITM

This thread is mainly so everyone can say what their favorite "little things" were on Malcolm. By little things I mean just a certain line or scene or something that was small in the show, but just made you laugh.
    One of my favorite little things with Abe was in "Baby part 1" where he started acting "gangsta" to scare Ida! Lol! You guys remember that? What made it funny was Abe knew nothing about the "hood" and was saying stuff like "Yay-yayyy! Welcome to..da hood!"
    A funny little line I liked was, of course, Craig's "Everyone has a little bit of Aquaman, right here." Another little funny line I liked was in "Malcolm defends Reese" when Hal is driving in his car behind that girl, Gina, and offering her "better chocolate" then he did the day before(as you may remember, the other box of chocolate made her break out). But it's funny because he looks like a child predator doing that, and the line when the cop arrests him-"Don't you remember your first love?!" BTW, in case you forgot, Hal was doing all that for Dewey.

Default Re: The funny little things on MITM

I love them all! My favorite, by far, is when Hal gets drawn in to those little telenovelas!

Another of the "little things" I loved about MITM were the facial expressions. They may not sound that important to the show to some people, but sometimes one of them would do facial expressions that were just so funny it made me crack up! And, in my opinion, the king of facial expressions on the show was Bryan. All those stupid looks he did as Hal... Classic.

There were so many things that came together to make the show great. I think one of my favorite pieces of the puzzle is how the writers sought to make the family functional even though it was advertised as the opposite. It's great how the family always has dinner together and always stands up for each other.

Mine are the singing trashcans from Hal's dream, and the whole crapopoly game.

@Rzombie-Lol! What episode are those singing trashcans from?
    And yeah, I agree with you Yardgames. Even though cast as "dysfunctional", when you compare the MITM family to other tv families, they actually seem to be the most functional and normal one around, which is a "small" thing that made MITM great.

Pretty sure it's from the Vegas episode.

Yeah, the singing trashcans are from the Vegas episodes. They are hilarious!

Lol! It's just the funny little things like that(that being singing trashcans) that made MITM such a fantastic show.

Amen! And no syndicator can ever take the memories of those things away.

P.S. I remembered that other little thing from Traffic ticket - when Craig records those 'surveillance tapes' and switches them with the competitor to "better understand the safety of our customers".