Batman! Part 2

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
NOTE*Hey people! It's time for the second part of Batman!:D This is the chapter where things get a bit more interesting, so please enjoy!..........
......................................................................................................

It was Sunday night at the Wilkerson house and everyone was asleep...except for Hal. He was very restless in bed. Hal was tossing and turning on the bed.

Hal: Uh...ug....uh.mmmmm.....
Hal, all of a sudden, goes into a dream. He is looking at some guys dressed as gangsters who have the boys and Lois tied up at gunpoint.
Gangster leader: So, Wilkerson, either you give us your vintage GIJoe collection, or it's CURTAINS for your family!
Hal: But..but...they are worth alot of money!
Lois: Hal, give them the damn GIJoe's!
Hal: I can't!
Gangster: Fine then, say goodbye to the family!
Hal: No!
All of a sudden, a giant bat flies in and attacks the gangsters. Lois and the boys untie themselves and run over to Hal. They watch the bat attack the gangsters.
Reese: Awesome!
Hal suddenly wakes up from the dream.
Hal: Wha?! Oh, it was a dream.
Hal gets out of bed, gets dressed, and gets in the car. He goes driving around to clear his head. Hal sees one of those costume party shops and drives to it and goes in. He is looking at the costumes.
Hal(thinking): That dream meant something. And the bat! That had to mean something special! But what?
Hal walks to a section of costumes and stops. He then sees a costume and his eyes get big and he gets that stupid looking smile.
Hal(yelling): THAT'S IT!
Other shoppers look at him.
Hal: Uh..sorry.
Hal grabs the costume and goes and pays for it. He then speeds home very quickly.....
MEANWHILE, at the apartment of Craig Feldspar...
Craig is watching a movie on the Lifetime network(television for women:D ). The movie is a sad, sappy one and Craig is crying and eating ice cream while watching it.
Craig(in between sobs): Why..sniff.....why did Roberto leave Carol?! sniff!
The phone rings and Craig rushes to it. He quickly "sobers up".
Craig: Hello, this is Craig Feldspar, assistant manager of Lucky Aide and level 45 dragon master.
Guy: Hello, this is your boss Mr.Uperson.
Craig: Mr.Uperson! Hey, what do you need sir?
Uperson: Well...um...ahem...I don't know an easy way to say this but...um....well...your fired.
Craig:....Wha...what?
Uperson: Your fired. Look, Im sorry, but we have had numerous complaints at the corporate office from customers of your store who say that a "rather chubby fellow" would not let them check out quickly but instead bugged the crap out of them.
Craig: How do you know they were talking about me?!
Uperson: Apparently you didn't catch the chubby fellow part. As far as I know, your the only chubby fellow there at that store.
Craig: But sir..I was just...
Uperson: Look, Im sorry but the decision has been made. You are to report at the store first thing in the morning and clear your stuff out of your manager office. Goodbye.
Mr.Uperson hangs up. Craig just stands there bewildered.
Craig: No........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
He yells no really loud so that neighbors heard him.
Neighbor(hits on wall from other side of Craig's apartment): Hey, Feldspar, shut up!
Craig sits down and keeps whimpering.
BACK at the Wilkerson house....
Hal speeds into the driveway. He has the costume in a bag. Hal opens the garage and gets the ladder. He actually climbs up to the roof, not even paying attention to his fright of heights. He gets on the roof and changes into the costume in the dark. He finally gets the costume on.
Hal(not yelling, but saying loudly): Evildoers and criminals beware, on this night you have something to fear! No longer will your evil deeds go unpunished! For now you have to face me!
Hal steps into a little light and spreads the cape on his costume.
Hal(yells) I AM BATMAN!
For no reason, lightning flashes behind Hal as he stands on the roof, costumed as the caped crusader Batman!
...................................................................................................
END of part 2! So Hal is now the caped crusader!:D I wonder how good he'll do? Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this installment. And just to give you and idea of what Hal looks like, here's a picture of one of those Batman costumes:

batman_costume_R15273.jpg
Just imagine Hal in this:D Anyway, stay tuned for part 3 very soon!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, some of the stuff you write really is crap. :D I think I liked the last story as well, until it started becoming so weird and out there and un-realistic. Thus far, though, I'm liking this. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
More so than Dewey taking part in a drug heist and Hal "accidentally" hitting their truck when he was trying to get away with $10,000 he won because a video of two kids fighting was America's funniest. :D

I just view Hal in a Batman costume as somewhat realistic. Now if the story gets more surreal than that, I may have to re-think my opinion. But that's just me: I like realism. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Yardgames-Drug heist? I think you need to go reread it. Drugs weren't involved at all.;) :D
@Gozatron-I appreciate your reply.:)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
That's why I made him chase the dream he had(because of what happened in Vegas, when he had the dream about the giant slot machine and winning alot of money).:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
This is good so far Tony. I'm sure Hal's crime fighting exploits will be entertaining. Looking forward to Part III. :)