• Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Word of Mouth

• Other

• Total voters

allison

I also think I found this forum through google, but I´m not sure. The only thing I know is that I first found the place where you can vote for the episodes and found it pretty cool to see what others think about the episodes. Then I wanted to read in the forum, but since you can only do that as a member I registered. :D

MITM-Fan

Actually I was aware of the VC for a long time but somehow I didn't register and..uhm..maybe forgot to answer some e-mails from the admin. :eek:
But then tjpeople visited our board and advertized it, yeah and told me about unanswered e-mails etc...:eek::D

:cool:

admin

Retired Administrator
MITM-Fan said:
Actually I was aware of the VC for a long time but somehow I didn't register and..uhm..maybe forgot to answer some e-mails from the admin.
But then tjpeople visited our board and advertized it, yeah and told me about unanswered e-mails etc...
Thats good to know that our members are spreading the word :D

MITM18

I searched around the internet for a good Malcolm In The Middle community.

I found others but they werent as active and newly updated, so I chose this one

Randee15

Well, from what I remember I first found "Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community" via Google. And then I found these forums from MitMVC.

And I lurked for several days before posting for the first time last night.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, glad to have you here. Definitely happy you posted about the family tree; and looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

Emrysgirl

That's why your name looked familiar. When I saw your post yesterday I was confused b/c I thought I had already seen your name on some posts.

I was bored on google one day looking for MitM pictures and i came accross this site. Kept coming here and eventually joined. Here i am!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1693

I simply loved the show and snooped around for a message board.

I found the Fox one first, but it didn't satisfy me, so I came here.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I was bored on google one day looking for MitM pictures and i came accross this site. Kept coming here and eventually joined. Here i am!!

That's exactly how I found this site, through a Google (I think) search.

Lucky Maroon said:
I found the Fox one first, but it didn't satisfy me, so I came here.

The FOX official site is :shit:, especially their forums, which have nothing but fifty thousand "____ is HOT" and "what's the family's last name" threads. At least here we actually have proper discussions about the episodes etc.