Wanna be a crew member for a show?!!!

Mr Forum

Hey guys,

I had this great idea the other day. I was playing on Splinter Cell PS2 Game and asked myself how cool would a TV Show version of this in comic book form be. So I did a bit of planning but need help to make this show possible, so I am recruiting show crew members to help me create the comics. There are numerous places available however they are limited, so if you like Splinter Cell Games, and think this project would be cool then please reply here and leave your email address so I can email you the details and your tasks. Please huury though, places are limited.

Thankyou guys! Get replying!

W

we_dye

Is it just me, or does this sound a little dodgy? I mean, this is the one and only post from this user, and it doesn't refer to MITM or this website in any way. I think that he has done a copy and paste job into many message boards in order to retrieve email addresses.

It may be just me being suspicious; this could be a legitimate post, but if it is a scam, I am so glad that nobody replied with their email address. That would have been a shame.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well we never recommend posting email addresses online but the moderator decided to allow this particular post, probably because it didn't include any physical meetings. It certainly could be shady and given its age I wouldn't recommend replying to the creator but if it were real the project could be interesting.