Hello New Faces

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You still haven't. :D Tell us your name and a little about yourself--we don't bite. :)

I'm Sam, the friendly neighborhood administrator. And our moderation team is made up of J., wildcat, and tjpeople, but is stretched a little think at the moment since Wildcat (Christina) and tjpeople (TJ) is on vacation. Have fun. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
So your stuck with mean ol' me as you only mod. :D I'm not very mean, just don't get me started politically, it rarely ends good(;) lol )

We're(me) more then happy to answer any questions about the forums, or MITM in general. Have fun! :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcome to the forum carljohnson! Nice to have you here!

Don't worry Sam, I won't leave you here with J. as the only mod for long. :D (J/K, J's a good mod.)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
getting pushy... almost like you're trying to soldify your iron-grip as admin on the forums... :) :D REVOLT!!! (j/k)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't know what you're complaining about--I stumbled upon the log that shows every change mods make, and you aren't on the list for as many pages back as a I went (4) so you're obviously just a mod for the power trip. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
That's because by the time I get on, there is nothing for me to do! :D

I'll try to solidify your grip any way I can, my liege. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
ANYWAYS, getting back on track from J and Yargame's petty little dispute:D ..........
Welcolme to all the new people(Murphy, Carljohnson, etc)! Hope you guys have alot of fun here!:) As stated by our comrade commander Yargames, you can message him or the mods if you need anything. Heck, you can even pm me if you need anything!:)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ooops! I didn't even notice I left out all the D's!:D Oh well, we can now say your name like a pirate! Yaaarrgames!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
Hey--you're supposed to be on vacation. I don't want to see you here again till you get back! :D

Sorry, I found free wireless so I couldn't help myself. :D See what a great mod I am--taking time out of relaxing on the beach to come see what's up at the forums. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
You better watch it out there on Myrtle beach. Tidal waves are frequent and they may wash a shark ashore(mainly, Im saying don't be too close to the water:D ).

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
someone just got pwned..... :D

I spend 4 hours on the beach, 5 days a week, scumming. (picking up trash, my summer job) I've yet to see any sharks, and I've lived 30 minutes from the ocean all my life. I've seen dolphins recently, but no sharks, and remember, Jaws takes place in New Jersey. :D

And hello to all the new people

yardgames

Retired Administrator
LOL, welcoming people takes such an important priority in your life, J. :D @Murph, I just read your bio information and found it quite interesting (I'm weird in that I enjoy reading stuff like that.) I would have guessed you're older than 13--you seem incredibly mature. :) How did you come up with the name Murph? I assumed that actually was your name until I saw it was actually Paul.

Murph

Ah, what a story will be revieled:
"Murph" is short for my second name, Murphy...

That should be a novel!

P.S: I too enjoy reading profiles...we are a couple of oddpots, indeed.

Moe_210

Hey everyone, I'm new too. I came across a couple of MITM sites and this always looked like a peacefull one. Too many people out there who get in a bad mood about everything, this is a nice place though. Everyone seems really nice, I like this place. :D