Malcolm In The Middle Season 1-7 DVD Covers

MITM_Fan

That's just simple DVD cover previews done on... IMANDIX, I don't see what's so special about it, it didn't amaze me.

This was directed to Izzy's post/comment.

Ryebeach

That's just simple DVD cover previews done on... IMANDIX, I don't see what's so special about it, it didn't amaze me.

This was directed to Izzy's post/comment.

I can't speak for Izzy but I doubt she posted them to "amaze" anyone. She posted them to help out members of this site who had been searching for quite some time for higher resolution images of the cover art. What's special about Izzy's find and post is that the person who created these DVD cover previews only posted low-resolution pics in the first post in this thread over three years ago. Last year, members returned to this thread and wondered if higher resolution pics were available to see. The person who created the pics hadn't been around in years and didn't respond to TJ's e-mail inquiry. It was believed the images were never to be found.

So, Izzy was kind enough to search for, locate and post the higher res version of the DVD covers. She was being helpful to our community. For that, she earned my thanks, along with thanks from a couple of other members.