Malcolm In The Middle Season 1-7 DVD Covers

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Absolutly stunning cover, great work. You have shows us 3D pics but i assume you can print em so they can be used?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, from what Bobby said, we will never see any more Malcolm dvds beyond season 1, so this is, unfortunatly, all futile.:(
But still fun!:)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Those are really awesome! Shame we have no idea when Seasons 2 - 7 will be realeased, or in my case, if they'll ever release Season 1 legally over here!

@ Murph, yeah they would need more than 1 or 2 discs. I have the complete first season of Two and a Half Men on DVD and that's a 4 disc set for 24 episodes.

GeekStars

Can you upload the covers please?

CarlJohnson

I know its been ages since you first posted your wonderful covers, but i was wondering if you could upload them so i can use them for my starting collection?

Thank you

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome GeekStars, hope you enjoy your stay. If you need help email me from the link below.

Carl hasn't been around for a while. I will email him.

ronbin

OMG! Those covers are great! Is there any link to download them? They're perfect for the episodes downloaded from bittorrent!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
OMG! Those covers are great! Is there any link to download them? They're perfect for the episodes downloaded from bittorrent!

Welcome ronbin, we hope you enjoy your stay if you need any help email me from the link below.

I have contacted the user who posted them, but have got no response I don't think the actual files where ever posted, which is a shame.

AlexTheMartian

If someone gives me a good enough reward, I might think about making some awesome covers in Photoshop of equal or better quality :tongue:

p.s. i do not mean money, can be anything, lol

MITM_Fan

That makes no sense at all, since they, the officials always have they're DVD cover and second it is unknown when they're coming.

Custom DVD Covers are to replace DVDs without a cover or get better, it can replace offcial DVD covers but that's not really the case.

What a stupidity waiting for the Official DVDs to release the Custom DVD Covers.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid people can't just magic up DVD covers. Unless someone makes them, we have to wait till we get the official ones.

MITM_Fan said:
Aren't the covers yet finished?

There is nothing to "finish". There are various versions of some covers around this site and the internet but if they aren't good enough for you, then there is nothing we can do.