Malcolm In The Middle Season 1-7 DVD Covers

carljohnson

Hi

I Said In My Other Thread (hi Res Pictures) That I Would Post My Custom Made DVD Covers when they were finished and here they are ;)

Let Me Know What You Think

AllSeasonsPreview.jpg
AllSeasonsPreview2.jpg
Season1Preview.jpg
Season2Preview.jpg

Season3Preview.jpg
Season4Preview.jpg
Season5Preview.jpg
Season6Preview.jpg
Season7Preview.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator
WOW! That's spectacular! Really nice! I like how you made the whole box set fit together like that--I just hope they actually release them eventually. :D Very nice indeed. Love it. :)

carljohnson

Thanks , I Actually Heard Today that fox had struck an agreemeant,it may be nothing more than hear say so don't count on it ;)

carljohnson

i created them in photoshop cs2 ,i heard it on a site which had load of questions about a dvd release i dont have a link to the site any more but i just google'd malcolm in the middle dvd release

Murph

EXTREMELY well done, although it COULD be a bit difficult to get 20+ episodes onto one or two discs.

carljohnson

thanks for all the kind comments if your unaware you can also buy 4 way dvd cases the same size as normal dvd cases

cheers all ;)

Ps yes it was that site

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I actually wrote that answer there, so it means nothing. :D Shucks, I thought there might have been a new update, but that was speculation, I believe according to our own MITM18, that I wrote about a year or two ago.

Reesegurl

They are BRILLIANT!!! seriously you should send Fox those designs along with a letter and you might just persuade them to release them! They look so real! I really hope the dvd's are released soon, before the show is long over. We need our memories!!!!
What sort of special features are on the 1st dvd? We don't have that over here, so what are we missing:confused:

Ryebeach

Reesegurl said:
They are BRILLIANT!!! seriously you should send Fox those designs along with a letter and you might just persuade them to release them! They look so real! I really hope the dvd's are released soon, before the show is long over. We need our memories!!!!
What sort of special features are on the 1st dvd? We don't have that over here, so what are we missing:confused:
Here's the list of special features on the Season 1 set, courtesy of tvshowsondvd.com. :)

# New-for-DVD extended pilot episode
# Malcolm In The Middle: A Stroke of Genius Featurette
# Running commentary on select episodes
# Season One gag reel
# Deleted scenes
# Alternate show openings
# Original cold open for "The Bots and the Bees"
# Malcolm TVOgraphy
# Malcolm Vision widescreen bloopers
# Behind the Middle - Behind-the-scenes sneak preview of Season Two
# Dewey's Day Job featurette: A portrait of Erik Per Sullivan
# Season One promotional TV spots

Source: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=1423

carljohnson

Reesegurl said:

i dont think i could persudae them :D but i appreciate your comments all the same its always nice to get good feedback i wish i was around when your competition was on ;)

great1

Those covers look really great, I have been working on a set of my own too. I was wondering if you could send me the picture you used on your season 4 case, I have been looking all over for it but can't find it.

Thanks a lot,
great1

Reesegurl

Ryebeach said:
Here's the list of special features on the Season 1 set, courtesy of tvshowsondvd.com. :)

# New-for-DVD extended pilot episode
# Malcolm In The Middle: A Stroke of Genius Featurette
# Running commentary on select episodes
# Season One gag reel
# Deleted scenes
# Alternate show openings
# Original cold open for "The Bots and the Bees"
# Malcolm TVOgraphy
# Malcolm Vision widescreen bloopers
# Behind the Middle - Behind-the-scenes sneak preview of Season Two
# Dewey's Day Job featurette: A portrait of Erik Per Sullivan
# Season One promotional TV spots

Source: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=1423 [/quote

Wow! there is alot in that! I would love to buy it online or something but it only works with range 1 dvd players for the U.S.(which I don't have) What I can't understand is why season1 is released over there but not over here?:confused:

The bloopers must be good! Bloopers in anything are good!

Thanks for that info Rye!:D