Wrestling

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wait....I don't get your post. You mean why are there so many MITM cast/crew members who are wrestling fans OR do you mean there are many of US, MITM fans who are wrestling fans?:confused:
Anyone confused yet?:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
This past week had to be the most boring in wrestling history(anyone who saw Raw or Smackdown could contest to that). It's like...nothing happened.
ECW turned out to be really good, though, so that's a plus.:)

rzombie1988

tony_montana said:
This past week had to be the most boring in wrestling history(anyone who saw Raw or Smackdown could contest to that). It's like...nothing happened.
ECW turned out to be really good, though, so that's a plus.:)

See I enjoyed SD, but was bored for most of ECW. Sabu hung in well though, he's been so much better than he's ever been lately. I loved SD, as I always do. Raw was hit or miss for the most part, and really nothing special like usual.

Murph

Is anybody else getting sick of "DX VS Person Mc Mahons like", such as SPIRIT SQUAD??!!!! AHHHHHH! How many times must I watch Spirit Squad VS Either a member of DX, or plain old DX.

I'm liking Umaga at the minute, he may not be the biggest guy, but he still seems intimidating. Like Francis' friend in Marlin Academy, he like to use his thumb to hurt people :p

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Who at Marlin used their thumb to hurt people?:D
Anyways, Raw last night was pretty good, but I agree with you Murph, they need to focus DX on people other then the Mcmahons. Speaking of which, they also need to quit the whole Edge/Cena rivalry. That's just reallly old right now, and it's annoying seeing those two fight again and again and again.
Oh, and Smackdown this past week turned out to be good! Taker beat Khali!:) :D

Murph

I'm not sure of his name, but Francis once said to "the thing you do with your thumb or mine?". He was bald, and was sort of Francis' bodyguard for a while.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Oh yeah! Stanley, the African American guy!:)
Yeah, he was Francis' bodyguard of sorts for a while, but whenever Francis did something really stupid, Stanley would "punish him" by letting the other cadets beat him up or something of that nature.:D

Murph

I prefer to watch Bottom Line than Raw, it cuts out the boring bits and is hosted by Todd Grisham!

great1

Murph said:
I prefer to watch Bottom Line than Raw, it cuts out the boring bits and is hosted by Todd Grisham!

I use to hate Todd Grisham so much because here in Canada they would have him talk to us about upcomming shows and he would always start each broadcast with something stupid like, "Hello Canada, I am the bear of great news" or "Hello Canada, my favourite country that starts with the letter C but **insert name here** is pretty close" however they have replaced him with Steve Romero (sp?) not too long ago and I gotta say that I kinda miss him.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wait, that's probably it! His wackiness is what gets on my nerves!:D
The only show I could ever stand watching him on was the Sunday morning show the WWE had for just a couple of months. And really the only reason to watch that was for Ivory.:D Man, I wish she'd come back.