Hey there

Murph

Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I'm from Belfast, Ireland. I got into Malcolm in the Middle at the beginning of Season 3 when it premiered on Sky One, and excluding some episodes of Season 7, never missed a second of it.

So...hello :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Murph, Welcome to the forum! You can pm me, yardgames, J. or tjpeople if you have any questions. Enjoy it here and have fun posting! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
How could you miss ANY part of season 7! You traitor! No, just kidding--I actually just saw Clip Show 2, the last ep I never saw, about a month and a half ago for the first time. :) You'll find we like to make fun of each other a bit here--isn't that what MITM's all about? Well, you know that and the, uh, well..I guess MITM means something different for everyone. Anyways, welcome to the forum. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome. I'm the crazy one. :D see I can make fun of myself, AND others, as opposed to Sam, who can make fun of others. Doesn't that make me funier? :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And I'll remind J. who has the administrative power to remove his moderative powers. :D (it's me if you didn't figure that out)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
no, I didn't figure it out, so thanks. :) I guess this means I can't start fighting, because you'll just threaten to take my modness away. Killjoy..... :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well as long as we've got that settled and we've probably managed to scare Murph away from the forums... :D