New MITM Show? (No, it was Dewey's Therapy Sessions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New MITM Show?

It kinda shows the lack of respect that FOX has for the show, when you think that SkyOne has gone to far more effort for the MITM fans in Britain than FOX did.

jetcombo15

Deweyrules! said:
It kinda shows the lack of respect that FOX has for the show, when you think that SkyOne has gone to far more effort for the MITM fans in Britain than FOX did.
Very true.
And if only FOX had kept it in its original timeslot, it would have kept on having good ratings.
But no, instead they move it around to make place for crappy shows that last half a season.

Reesegurl

I wonder how they got Erik to make an intro for 2 episodes for SkyOne and not for Fox?:confused: Thats really strange! And he looked alot older in it too, his hair was longer and darker. Maybe it was only a once off for 2 of them episodes? But I thought that it said 'Dewey dishes the dirt on Lois' before it came on, but that didn't happen...

wando

yeh, this sunday at 7 it will have dewey talk a little about her, like last week, and they will show lois makeover. i assume it will do one of each of them every week, so this week lois, next week hal, francis, reece, malcolm, and maybe jamie. but i recon they will use one for all the brothers. i dunno, we will see...

PBUNDY

Make sure you keep us posted on these new Dewey clips, so at least we can hear about what we're missing out on. :(

Reesegurl

Ah, ye'll be ok, your not missing too much at all really. He's just going to be talking a little. I'm still really suprised that it's not over there!

I can't imagine the intro's will be that good. It's highly unlikely they will have been written by any of the MITM writers. More likely than not SkyOne will have written them.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Thank you! :) That was a nice little introduction. You guys are right--Erik seems a LOT older. His hair looks longer, but his voice seems to be dropping too.

Ryebeach

nyl said:
Thanks for the link, nyl. :) I wonder why they have Erik doing these? It's cool though that he is. But to me, it sort of makes me think there should be a special episode where Dewey visits the doctor and reflects on his past. Another clip show...

But as everyone says, wow, Erik seems much older now, a good year or two older than when the show ended, even though filming only wrapped about 4 months ago.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Ryebeach said:
Thanks for the link, nyl. :) I wonder why they have Erik doing these? It's cool though that he is. But to me, it sort of makes me think there should be a special episode where Dewey visits the doctor and reflects on his past. Another clip show...

But as everyone says, wow, Erik seems much older now, a good year or two older than when the show ended, even though filming only wrapped about 4 months ago.
Nice work Frankie-Muniz.info, ive tried to get the guys over there to join up at the forum but he said he hasnt got round to it. He did say how usefull the site is for news and stuff. Also i know there was a bad version of this but if you want a nicer one http://www.frankie-muniz.info/malcolminthemiddle/mitm_uk_final.wmv uk trailer for final episode.

Reesegurl

Ah no! I missed Dewey's little talk on todays episodes! I tuned in just as the theme song came on! It was for the Francis episodes. Does anyone know if it will be repeated or not?:confused:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Thanks for the links NYL and TJ. That's pretty cool that sky one did something like that and that Erik agreed to do it. It's amazing how much older he seems over the course of a few months. Does anyone happen to have any of the other clips of his "talks", or is the therapy one the only one?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Awesome, Nico! Thanks!:)
And on an unrelated subject, Patrick, who's that hot girl on your sig?:)

patrick4488

It's Kaley Cuoco (you might know her from the films 10.5 or crimes of fashion; or maybe from one of her tv series like 8 simple rules or charmed)
;)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Thanks for the link, Nico! Those are great. Are they still going on, or is that it? He's talked about Lois and Hal so I was wondering if he was going to do one for Malcolm, Reese and Francis.

Nico21

Wildcat said:
Thanks for the link, Nico! Those are great. Are they still going on, or is that it? He's talked about Lois and Hal so I was wondering if he was going to do one for Malcolm, Reese and Francis.

It seems they're going on.
The link I posted earlier has been updated, you can now see 2 new -short- therapy sessions, about Francis and family vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.