MItM - Questions from me to you guys!

steve

Hey, im new to this website so I thought I'd register!

Im quite saddened as I watched the final episode tonight and its sad knowing they will not be making a new episode ever again.

I may go on a quest to the US in order to meet the actors :)

Heres what I want to know...

1) Where is MItM filmed?

2) Where does the family live in America?

3) I read earlier about watching the episodes on this website, will that be happening?

Thanks! Steve :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, welcome! :D We share your grief about the end of the show but look forward to discussing the legendary sitcom with you in the future.

MITM was filmed in the CBS Television City studios in LA, California. It was filmed there rather than at Fox becuase the Fox studios were filled at the time. Outdoor scenes are filmed at the actual house, which really exists (see thread entitled "Location of the real house") near LA. Our member wando was lucky enough to visit it and snapped some pics.

Officially, we have no idea where the family lives because it was never technically revealed. If you add up all of the clues literally, there's no place possible; many of us here have sort of informally agreed it must be in Southern California.

We recently held a marathon on this site and plan to do it once more later in the summer. We'll stream each episode from Pilot to Graduation over the course of a couple of days--it's a great chance to see some of those old episodes you don't remember or ones you may have originally missed. However, no recording is allowed.

Welcome again and enjoy your time here. :)

steve

Thank you yardgames for replying so quick :D

That has cleared a few things up for me now, which makes me feel much better :)

I will be looking forward to the marathon of episodes, as I'm sure, I will take part in it.... especially watching the "Rollerskates" episode!

Steve :)

steve

I have looked at the pictures of the house and they are fantastic, thanks Wando!

So to my 2nd question yardgames... which was... Where do the family live in America?

Malcolms family "live" at 12334 Cantura Street which is known in the show as "12334 Maple Bvld or Road" which is in LA, so Malcolms family effectivly live in Los Angeles, California... but in the actual show the producers never reveal where the family live?

Its a bit of a mind blower, but am I correct lol, you will have to read it a couple of times!

Steve :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum! We are planning to have another marathon around the end of July/Beginning of August so stay tuned. You are correct--it has never been revealed where the family lives on the show. From climate and clues given in the show, we can guess it's in Southern California, but no one can say for sure. It's one of those great mysteries like their last name. We only use Wilkerson because they put it on Francis's military school name tag in the pilot as a mistake after they decided they didn't want their last name to be known. We have a threads discussing their name and their location if you want to check those out:

Renewed Debate--Where is the family from?

Wilkerson

Have fun posting! :)