It's All in a Name

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I had a similar thought. But when I saw the title for "No Motorcycles", I had no clue what to think.

I thought the same with A.A. I'd never heard of it until I watched the episode.

At least the episode titles are relevant to an event, holiday or one of the subplots in the episode.

Nico21

I think it mostly depends of the countries we come from. AA is known where I live (it is subject to jokes as it's the first number in the white pages), but for instance I never heard about the 'burning man' festival before watching season 7. At first I thought it was something created for the show, turns out it's a real event which seems to be popular...

D

Deleted member 1693

It's just insane; you're a changed man when you get back.

My friend's hair became a pink and green mohawk after his first trip to Burning Man. :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I think it mostly depends of the countries we come from. AA is known where I live (it is subject to jokes as it's the first number in the white pages), but for instance I never heard about the 'burning man' festival before watching season 7. At first I thought it was something created for the show, turns out it's a real event which seems to be popular...

Oh yeah I hadn't heard of that before MITM either.

Lucky Maroon said:
My friend's hair became a pink and green mohawk after his first trip to Burning Man.

Lots of people do that here for events like the Big Day Out. It's funny how people put so much effort and planning into stuff like that, and then on the day they get really drunk and don't remember much afterwads lol

D

Deleted member 1693

Yes, it's always hilarious to spot post-holiday people.

I've never heard of the Big Day Out. I'm sure there are many events and special places overseas I haven't heard of.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
My all-time favorite ep title has got to be No Motorcycles. It was a season where I was going spoiler-free so I thought for sure it was a reference to Chad!