Hi Resolution Pictures

carljohnson

hello im creating a dvd cover set for malcolm in the midle i have trawled around the internet and am in need of some hi resolution pictures

no smaller than 300dpi if anybody here could help it would be a great help

cheers

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community! I can't wait to hear your opinions and thoughts on the show--please share your cover when you're done! If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact myself or any of our great moderators: J., Wildcat, or tjepeople.

As for the answer to your question, I hightly recommend our very own Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Gallery, compiled by users just like you and available in the link bar at the top of the page by clicking on Gallery.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping that this DVD cover is for personal use only and there isnt any ebay selling going on.

The gallery is good place to start. We had a desing season 2 dvd cover comp a while back with various entrys.

mine was
attachment.php

obviously you would need to ask permission from people to use there work....and they may also have higher res versions.

thread will all entrys can be found here http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=971&page=13&highlight=season2

The have been "promotional images" from most season i think, i dont have mnay of them, in our soon to come media section i think promotional images whould be a good section.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

carljohnson

thanks for all the comments i am a big MITM fan

these are for my own personal use,i'll post when there finished i am doing a spanning spine set

one question how do i save pictures from the gallery i cant right click them

once more thanks for all the help so far i'll post them when finsihed

Good To Be Here ;)

carljohnson

Wildcat said:
There are some pretty good promotional images of season one and two here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/malcolm/ and we have a thread for season seven promotional images here: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=937&highlight=season+pictures. Otherwise, you can try the gallery as TJ and yardgames mentioned. Unfortunately, those pictures are not high res because they're only screencaps, but you find pics of just about any scene from any episode that you want.

is there anychance those pictures could be uploaded again it says the file has been deleted because its not been active enough

cheers

Ryebeach

carljohnson said:
is there anychance those pictures could be uploaded again it says the file has been deleted because its not been active enough

cheers
Hi carljohnson and welcome to the forums. :) A bit further down in the first post regarding the season 7 promotional photos, JonAnd85 did post 5 of the photos as attachments and they should still come up. But if you're looking for the full set of season 7 promotional photos, please send me a private message and I can send them to you.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
carljohnson said:
one question how do i save pictures from the gallery i cant right click them

You can save the gallery pics by click "open in a popup window." Scroll to the bottom of the popup and you will see a link for the image. Click on the link and the pic will open in another window, then you can right-click on it as normal.