New Adminstrator for the MITMVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
As of approximately 18.00GMT today, yardgames has been inaugrated your new administrator-in-chief :D

The MITMVC has filled up its empty space on the supreme moderator team, with associate moderator tjpeople.

The MITMVC began in April 2003 and the success of the forums and the main VC over the last year or so has surpassed any of my expectations. The MITMVC started off as a small project, designed to see the popularity of the "voting community" concept. It became very popular very quickly, and the site began expanding beyond its original concept gaining forums, galleries and journals sections.

I have not stepped down as administrator, more taking a Bill Gates approach to business. I'm just not going to be involved in day-to-day affairs. There are still certain aspects of the forums which only I can change, mainly template based issues and the server.

Any issues regarding the forums in general, should now be directed at yardgames. Issues with the Episode Guide and Gallery segments should be directed and yardgames and Tjpeople.

I hope you guys will still enjoy the forums into the future, despite the demise of MITM and the unlikely chance of any DVD. I guarntee that the forums will be for at least another year.

For the many of you who still wonder what I look like, I can confirm that I do have a Myspace, and I do have an MSN space both littered with tonnes of pictures of me and my friends doing pretty much nothing. :D

I've also gone Clinton style and pardoned all none banned users with a reputation of less than 0. I'm sure that will be a highly unpopular move :p

Ryebeach

Congratulations once again Sam. As I said just a bit ago, very well deserved. :)

And congrats TJ on your Mod promotion. :)

David, thank you for all you've done to create this community and maintain it over the years. :) Hope to still see you around now and again. Take care.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, congrats to both of you!! I'm sure you'll both do a great job! :)

I'd like to reiterate what Rye said about all the work that David put into creating this forum and the main VC. Maybe I'm partial, but this is the best MITM site on the net. :) I've met a lot of cool people and made new "digital friends" from all over the world. Thanks for all your efforts, David, I too hope to see you around the forums once in awhile. Also thanks for leaving the site for us to enjoy even though you no longer have time to come every day yourself.

Just to clear up any confusion with all these new changes being made, J. and I are still part of the moderation team as well.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I humbly beseech your support and look forward to making the VC a better place to be. :) BTW, David, care to share those URLs with us? :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Big congratulations to Yardgames for becoming commander in cheif!:cool: I couldn't have picked a better person for the job.:) Nor could we have gotten a better mod to replace him: Tjpeople, who I also congratulate.:)
Take care David. And thanks a bunch for giving us the voting community. Quite frankly, you kick ass forever.:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, while I'm Commander in Chief, I am issuing executive orders disallowing you the job--ever. Consider it a lifetime ban. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@J-Ha ha!:D And Yardgames, instead of calling you the CIC, Im gonna give your title a Russian twist(if that's cool). So Ill now call you "Comrade Commander"!:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't know but I'll figure it out. Anyway, I sense this to be another frivolous exercise in power between J. and myself so it ends here.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Better watch out, comrade commander Yardgames, or J might asassinate you.:D Anyways, still congrats. on becoming our new admin.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
OK, if your'e going to plot against me, do it in private. If you have any questions for me, ask them in private. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.