Frankie and Jamie are lovers -- still

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Actor Frankie Muniz and fiancée Jamie Gandy

Q: Being a young couple in the spotlight, how do you keep the love alive and strong, despite so many distractions?

FM: In any relationship, not just a ''Hollywood'' relationship, if you want it to work badly enough, then it will. If you're going to have doubts and you are thinking about being with someone else, then of course it is not going to work. We do everything together, go everywhere together, and pretty much never leave the house. This may be the first time we have left the house in three months. We're like grandma and grandpa. We live very simply, but it can be hard to keep away from the Hollywood buzz because there are so many distractions with the parties and tabloids. A lot of magazines make up stories and you will end up reading them in line at the grocery store and even though you trust your fiancée or girlfriend, it still puts the idea in your head, but we don't give the media anything to work with. We are happy and that is all that matters -- we are like two old souls. I don't know how she deals with me -- I go to bed every night at 9!

JG: I'm a little bit older and I did my partying in college, so I think it's perfect. One of our secrets is doing spontaneous things and just keeping it simple, cooking dinner or a foot rub, which sometimes counts more. I think that is why we stay together, because we still go on dates and do dinner; it is the best feeling in the world.

FM: I live a very insane life. I'm a professional race car driver and I am in a different city every weekend and Jamie follows me to support me. It is nice to have that.

miamihearld.com

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Frankie's right--he does have quite an insane life. :D Maybe their relationship will work out after all. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I always thought it would work. I don't get why everyone doubted it(or still doubts it). It's nice to see Frankie talk like that. Along with Erik, he sounds really laid back and...normal.:)

bepreppin

oh my god tony montana!
that picture is soo freakin funny! im curious, what episode was that out of? ive never seen it before

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I believe it's from Reese Joins the Army Part II or either Reese Comes Home. It's one of the pictures they showed in Hal's court case. I'm sure Tony can confirm for you.

In the future, we ask that try to keep the theads generally on topic. If you have a question for a particular member rather than everyone, it's best to pm that member personally (Just click on their username and you will see the option to send a pm.) Thanks for understanding! :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Bepreppin-Yep, it's from Reese joins the Army part II, and yeah it's the funniest picture of Hal I could think of!:D Im glad you like it too.
Back on topic, I was just wondering yesterday if Frankie and Jamie were ever gonna get married. It's just that the last thing I read about it said they were gonna get married right after Malcolm ended and that was...well...over two months ago.:rolleyes:
Back OFF topic for just a second, I don't know about you guys, but every time I think of Frankie and Jamie getting married, I don't think of the actual woman Jamie...I think of Jamie from the show.:D Very weird, indeed.:D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I can't help myself. I think of the name Jaime and I instantly think of Jamie on MITM. But then I go, "No, that's Jamie.....uh, the WOMAN Jamie.":D