Erik Per Sullivan's summer project...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
wando said:
OMG! im gonna try and get a flight to massachusetts now!!, oh man, i would love to meet him, and his hair looks cool now that hes grown it!!
rock on erik!!

LOL, you go on a lot of trips Wando! If you do go to Massachusetts and meet Erik, we expect videos next time, not just pictures! :D

wando

Lol,
i would love to go and meet him, but flights are like £500, about $1000USD return to boston, which i have nothing at all like that in the bank.

but i have an idea, to save on accomodation, i will fly to your house wildcat and we will take a roadtrip together ;).

btw, how far away do you live from MA, what state do you live at.
btw, anyone can join in this discussion, the closer anyone lives and can put up with me for a few weeks speak now!! i would love to hear from you!!

i am being serious...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Sure, you can come here. :D I live in Virginia--about 600 miles (1000 km) from Massachusetts. With me driving, we can probably get there in a day, or we can stop over in New Jersey, which is about halfway, and crash with J. for a while. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'll come. :D How about if we send Erik a card and tell him the entire Voting Community is going to come visit him. :D

I feel compelled to remind you that the Voting Community's official stance on using the community to arrange a visit between members is that it is prohibited. (Just do it via email or something and don't rape each other and it's all good. :))

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You can come, but you'll just have to meet us there cause I'm not coming to Wisconsin to pick you up. It's not along the way. :D

BTW, I don't think anyone was really being serious about arranging a meeting or going on a trip (though it would be cool if we all could go! :D ) That would be a pretty expensive trip to go all the way to Massachusetts without even having a guarantee that we would actually get to meet Erik. :D

wando

Wildcat said:
You can come, but you'll just have to meet us there cause I'm not coming to Wisconsin to pick you up. It's not along the way. :D

BTW, I don't think anyone was really being serious about arranging a meeting or going on a trip (though it would be cool if we all could go! :D ) That would be a pretty expensive trip to go all the way to Massachusetts without even having a guarantee that we would actually get to meet Erik. :D

speak for yourself!!!!

me, J, and yardames will go then!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
who said I was going anywhere... :D I like my sleepy little town of Galloway.

I'll just build a catapult for everyone. Just bring a parachute. :D