LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi & Transgender) MITM Fans - Page 7
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store




Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi & Transgender) MITM Fans

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire
    Age
    34
    Posts
    177

    Default




    Hello all, I used to post on here a couple of years ago, but ain't been back for a while, no real reason why! Anyhow, this thread caught my eye:thumbup1:good one tjpeople!

    Couple of things: Frankie Muniz was actually the first celebrity I had a "crush" on (back in the day), and I still think he's hot. Also, these forums were one of the first places I came out, maybe the first. Guess it's the whole anonymity or whatever.

    All my friends and family know now though, and if anyone is worried about coming out and that, well I don't know anyone who had an issue with it so I wouldn't worry. And some of my mates are not exactly what you would call forward thinking, much as I love them! I wouldn't guess that there are more LGBT fans of MITM than other shows. Probably proportionally more LGBT fans watch MITM than Ross Kemp on Gangs, but less than Will and Grace


    You'll Never Walk Alone!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wemboy View Post
    Hello all, I used to post on here a couple of years ago, but ain't been back for a while, no real reason why! Anyhow, this thread caught my eye:thumbup1:good one tjpeople!

    Couple of things: Frankie Muniz was actually the first celebrity I had a "crush" on (back in the day), and I still think he's hot. Also, these forums were one of the first places I came out, maybe the first. Guess it's the whole anonymity or whatever.

    All my friends and family know now though, and if anyone is worried about coming out and that, well I don't know anyone who had an issue with it so I wouldn't worry. And some of my mates are not exactly what you would call forward thinking, much as I love them! I wouldn't guess that there are more LGBT fans of MITM than other shows. Probably proportionally more LGBT fans watch MITM than Ross Kemp on Gangs, but less than Will and Grace
    Welcome back! Great to see you. I'm sure you have noticed quite a few changes since 2006.
    Need help? Email Me Here

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire
    Age
    34
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    Welcome back! Great to see you. I'm sure you have noticed quite a few changes since 2006.
    Thanks mate! Yeh the site is looking really good. Very different from the last time I was here, it looks awesome.
    You'll Never Walk Alone!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Bisexual is fine, when I was young girls turned me on, well pretty much anything did.

    You don't have to decide guys or girls. You'll meet someone you like, and then it doesn't matter.
    Need help? Email Me Here

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMartian View Post
    you made it seem you like you are older than me just kiddin, I know what you mean.
    lol, Yeah I'm talking 12-14 young.
    Need help? Email Me Here

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm a lesbian.
    Last edited by Emily1714; Oct 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    130

    Default

    I'm gay, and happy in a long term relationship. I'm even engaged. I've been totally 'out' for two years, and said I was bi before that, because I really couldn't handle it at first with some of my other interests/turn-ons. I was afraid of what would happen to me even though i knew it was gay, it was easier to say I was bi, which still took me ages to tell people.

    I'm ashamed I was so afraid, but then thats a huge problem with society when people feel like they can't be open.

    Also, 100th post, woo!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Nice to see you back Gouki, glad to hear your engaged, congrats!
    Need help? Email Me Here

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands (i.e. 'Holland') ;)
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,385

    Default

    I never even realized a threat like this existed, and I wouldn't have guessed from the title (Lifeguard Basic Training?, Low-Grade BitTorrent?, Laser-Guided BlueTooth?, Life's Good, Ban Taxes?) - yep, I know what it means now!

    Yet I find this really interesting and I need some more time to digest all of this.

    Rich

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    I never even realized a threat like this existed, and I wouldn't have guessed from the title (Lifeguard Basic Training?, Low-Grade BitTorrent?, Laser-Guided BlueTooth?, Life's Good, Ban Taxes?) - yep, I know what it means now!

    Yet I find this really interesting and I need some more time to digest all of this.

    Rich
    I'll adjust the title as not everybody understands LGBT.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 21, 2007, 06:55 PM
  2. Walking up the walls! Which ep!
    By dianne in forum The Wilkerson Times
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 13, 2006, 05:35 PM
  3. E! News (contains a small spoiler)
    By wando in forum The Wilkerson Times
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 14, 2006, 08:05 PM
  4. Favorite/least favorite aspect of high school
    By tony_montana in forum Tiki Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2006, 07:47 AM
  5. MITM Story - "Magic Stone"
    By Dewey in forum The Wilkerson Times
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 31, 2005, 03:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •