LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi & Transgender) MITM Fans

Alfista Junior

Re: LGBT MITM Fans

Welcome to China:

I think ********.

:D :D :D

Go back on the initial topic... We could start with making love to each other.. :D :D :Smoking: Peace man..

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: LGBT MITM Fans

Alfista Junior said:
Welcome to China:

I think ********.

:D :D :D

Go back on the initial topic... We could start with making love to each other.. :D :D :Smoking: Peace man..

start making love? huh?

D

Deleted member 1693

I'm transgender, simply meaning that I identify much more with males and feel that I should have been born one. I don't generally tell anyone, but if they knew me well enough in real life, then they'd probably know anyway.

Being a girl is fine, it's what I am and I'm not going to change that. But I feel really out of place. I don't fit in with anyone, really. I'm straight... But I had the faintest feeling of attraction for two different girls in the past. I don't know if that love was real or not, but I also don't want to be identified as a bisexual because I'll assimilate with society even less and it's sometimes classified as a fad anyway...

It's not fun being stuck female, but I guess I'll just live with it.

/endpersonalrant

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't not identify as bi just cause you wouldn't "fit in" , but i totally understand if you dont wanna identify as anything, lots of people dont and thats cool.

And being Bi ain't a fad, ignore people who say that. Sure there are some people who might "fake" it too be cool or something but, people fake loads of stuff doesn't make it any less real for some people.

Not fitting in with "typicial" girls or being more (excuse the phrase) tomboy-ish is pretty common, But your only 14 so I wouldn't fret it. Just do what feels right to you. (which from what you are saying - is what you are doing). As for the complexities of transgender-isum I'm no expert, but as i said do what feels right.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
And trust him because he's gay and he wants me to be gay too so he can marry me! :D (That's my jab at TJ for trying to jab at me in the post your pic thread. :D)

D

Deleted member 1693

LOL Nice one. I sure hope this gender war doesn't escalate [strike]this thing sucks at sarcasm[/strike]. :rolleyes:

reese35

Last year's material. No wonder I haven't heard of this until now.

Anyways, yea. I'm bi [i consider myself 90% gay, because I do like boys more these days]. Struggled with this for years, especially looking at Justin [I mean, far as I know, I'm the only one in the world that thinks he's hot! Don't freakin get it!] Came out middle of last year.

Gay marriages - there should be. Then again, those who are against it but are for one of those "union" things - more power to them. People should realize marriage shouldn't be a man and a woman. God knows it has been the ideal, but we know whomever we love and want to be with the rest of our lives - never mind conception - shouldn't that matter?

Mikey's two cents.

D

Deleted member 1693

Aw, you're not alone. On all points.

AlexTheMartian

Last year's material. No wonder I haven't heard of this until now.

Anyways, yea. I'm bi [i consider myself 90% gay, because I do like boys more these days]. Struggled with this for years, especially looking at Justin [I mean, far as I know, I'm the only one in the world that thinks he's hot! Don't freakin get it!] Came out middle of last year.

Gay marriages - there should be. Then again, those who are against it but are for one of those "union" things - more power to them. People should realize marriage shouldn't be a man and a woman. God knows it has been the ideal, but we know whomever we love and want to be with the rest of our lives - never mind conception - shouldn't that matter?

Mikey's two cents.

your post made it sound like Justin came out in the middle of last year :lol:, but i think it was the parenthesis that confused me, I think you mean yourself right?

Yeah it is weird how everyone seems to think Frankie is hot, and ignore Justin. maybe they have some personal thing against bullies and mentally blocked him out, lol. Well, i am not going to reveal anything, but as you see, my avatar is not one of Malcolm :shifty:

i hang around a lot of those who are bi (or some who are in the closet and only me and maybe one other person knows :eek:hmy: ) but i go to women when it comes to relationships. nothing is wrong with boys tho, I just will not go out with one, lol

the shameful thing is, that most people think you have to be 100% straight, or else you are automatically gay. i think it is always a percentage, and that the majority of straight people are not 100% straight.

D

Deleted member 1693

It's very hard to say. Many people who have sworn by being dead straight their entire lives have experiences that alter their view on these things. I know that I'm one of them. Personally, I do not know any other gays/lesbians/bisexuals other than this high-schooler named Sara who helps with the production of the play I'm in. Don't ask about the play, it's just silly and I use it as an excuse to flake on homework.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it is weird how everyone seems to think Frankie is hot, and ignore Justin. maybe they have some personal thing against bullies and mentally blocked him out, lol. Well, i am not going to reveal anything, but as you see, my avatar is not one of Malcolm :shifty:

I dont ignore justin but frankie is hotter :p
the shameful thing is, that most people think you have to be 100% straight, or else you are automatically gay. i think it is always a percentage, and that the majority of straight people are not 100% straight.

Yes i wouldn't consider anyone 100% anything, ive been with girls up to a point...(eew :p)

However i'd say people chnge so you aint allways a fixed % your whole life.

But I would now sorta consider myself 99% gay now, as far as i dont get turned on by girls, plain and simple.

reese35

Well, as the years go by, your views on the whole thing can change. I mean, me - I thought i was a 100% straight for 16 years. Then a 100% gay as of last June. But as Lois says, "Life is long", so echoing TJ, you don't really stay at a fixed percentage forever. Then again, if you never discover things out, you'll never know.

asian_occasion

Hi,

I am a new member here, and I don't know how to introduce myself other than this :). After reading through all the discussions, I think I should 'step out of the closet' admit that I am gay. I have never told anyone this before, and I would be terrified to admit it to anyone.

In my country, gays are openly discriminated (our ex-deputy PM (he was a man) was convicted of having relations with another man, and was jailed for sodomy).

ps: frankie is hotter than justin :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
You can introduce yourself in the Tiki Lounge but here is fine too.

Welcome to the VC if you need any help don't hesitate to PM me or yardgames or amigo22.

I'm sure the whole site is honoured you decided to come out here first :) There is no rush to tell anyone face to face, that can be really hard, and you should only do it if you feel safe and confident.

I'm guessing KL is Kuala Lumpur, and sadly there are quite a few countries where gays are discriminated. However just cause the law says one thing you will probs find the people close to you will love you regardless.

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
This is an interesting topic and I do have a bit to say about it.

I am personally straight but I really don't think of a gay/lesbian/bisexual person any different than a straight person and I'm not just saying that. I personally know people who have come out and I also know that gay/lesbians/bisexuals are born with it and that you don't "just pick", a lot of people think that it's a 'choice' which makes them think "Why would you?". I just don't see anything wrong with it at all.

At the present time we live in, there are still people who feel uneasy about gay/lesbian/bisexual people but figures show that the amount of these people (including religious ones) are dropping drastically. I'm quite happy to see this, because in the very close future I think I can see that this will hardly be an issue.

I also agree with the percentage thing btw :tongue:

I think it does work in percentages. Even if you do like the same sex as you 100%, it means you like the opposite sex 0%. << Once again, percentages.

Last edited: