Hello!

David

Hi, this is just to say hello to the rest of the members on here.

I'm 18, from Scotland, and been a Malcolm fan since it started. It's my favourite show of all time. :)

I was looked forward to seeing the finale (although watching it would be tinged with sadness) but I'm going on holiday to America two days before it is shown here, so I'm going to miss it. :(

I've taken a look about the place and it looks like a really great forum. Well done!

Hi there. If you take a look on our 'Malcolm Marathon' thread, from 4.00pm this afternoon we will be streaming every single episode of malcolm. By Sunday/ Monday, we'll be on season 7. So, if you take a look at the Malcolm Schedule on the thread, you might be able to catch it before you go away. :D Enjoy posting

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi David, welcome to the forums! You're our first member from Scotland (that I'm aware of.) I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to pm me, yardgames or J. if you have any questions! :)

Ryebeach

Hi David and welcome to the forums! :) Hopefully you'll be able to catch the finale, maybe in reruns in the near future. It's a great episode and an episode that I thought was perfect to end the show with.

Have fun posting!!:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. Tis a great forum, no doubt.

Im sure we have sctoland memebrerw, but none that a regualry active.