the happiest days of our lives?

@tjpeople. UCL for Architecture would be really good, I know a couple of people doing politics and philosophy at UCL, I didn't realise they did architecture. I'm torn between PPE (Politics Philosohpy and Economics & English Literature and writing). I applied for Lit and Writing, with first choice York, but the specific course I applied for was removed by the uni so they offered a different, but it just didn't sound as interesting. Then I started thinking about doing PPE, so I thought the best thing- a year out- do some work experience and try and make my mind up. Good luck with the grades though TJpeople- August 17th, most important results day so far :D

@Samboo1, you get used to the exams after year 9 SATS. GCSE's just seemed like an exam everyday, but most of the revision tends to be done sort of last minute. At school we had to do 11, which basically meant about 30 exams, so no one could be bothered revising for them all. :D A levels are the best, just 4 subjects you really enjoy.

Gozatron

Most people are lucky about school

My brother loves school even though it was really hard for him after he finished high school he was going to go futher his education but he didnt have the grades, so he couldnt get into a university now hes stuck in a butcher shop because he doesnt havea university degree for a job he wants

I don't know which country you're in, but certainly in the UK, there are a number of universities and courses that will accept people that didn't necessarily get the grades they anticipated. There is also an opition in England at some universities, whereby if you aren't able to get onto the course of your choice with the grades you have, you can opt for a different connected course. If you prove yourself then the next year you can transfer to the original course you wanted.